DX » Community » Reviews » Festoon 39mm 6W 420lm 6-COB LED White Light Car Auto Reading Lamp Dome Bulb - (12V / 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrares443 on 03/31/2014

It's a very good product. The quality is ok for it's price. It comes in a proective case, in this case you don't have the fear that it will be dead on arrival. The light is very briht. I put it into my roof socket in my car. The back aluminium is getting hot after a few minutes of use, but that's because there are 6 LED lights. None so far, i want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseasa on 03/25/2014

Construction looks smart and the dissipation effective, light is powerful and the announced 420lm is verifiable . Can be used in most car replacements just pay attention that the light is directional to the led plane and not diffused as in a normal filament lamp. Polarisation is protected and can be inserted in any way none so far but it could be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanko18 on 02/21/2014

Absolutely wonderful, my vehicle interior too much lit, aluminum cooler is a very big advantage, too much cool longevity means that the plate aydinlatmasinda used in, but is very bright and is strong not recommend for in-car use more appropriate Price is a little expensive but I think it stems from the quality of pruning, there are less acts they believe,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysynomarc on 01/08/2014

Super bright and top quality. nothing to say about the quality of the LED. They are super bright (more than most I've tried). The quality is really good. pity it is not CANBUS Super bright and top quality. nothing to say about the quality of the LED. They are super bright (more than most I've tried). The quality is really good. pity it is not CANBUS ... Read more

plate Door plate Door 2
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections