DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminium Case for NDSi/DSi (Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreallybigwaffle on 04/21/2011

+ Easy to install. + Nice matte finish. + Feels fairly sturdy, but does give a little. - Some sharp edges. - Had to bend mine just a little to fit my NDS better. I wish it came in an actual package. It just comes wrapped in bubble wrap so it is not great for gift giving. There is great value in this aluminum case. I would have given a five start rating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadSeason on 07/21/2010

The case is made of 1mm thick aluminium. It is a snug fit and does not feel cheap and nasty. The bottom part of the case has an oval hole in it. This hole allows you to easily remove the bottom case from the DSi by pushing it out from underneath. The bottom of the case has four 1mm raised feet on the bottom. This can help stop scuffing on the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfastfranky on 03/29/2010

Solid aluminium case that fits exactly a NDSI provides a good ware down protection. Note: it should not be the intention to regurarly remove the cover - because of dsi damage/scratching has internally a tape protection. This protection is shifting outside the cover. Workaround is removing the protecting tape and place the cover ONCE. Note: it should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLynaire on 07/28/2009

*Feels nice in the hand *Not too flimsy *Fits very well on the bottom of the DSi. *Allows access to all main buttons/camera/stylus etc. *Doesn't add any bulk to the DSi. *Nothing to keep the top part on - I have used a little piece of double-sided tape. *Doesn't protect hinges/corners from damage if dropped directly on them. A good, cheap case. Feels ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections