DX » Community » Reviews » Large Vehicle Compass (English Bearings)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRemediini on 09/06/2013

Very cheap and working. When used to use this compass it is very useful. It's easy to know witch side of navigation mark i should drive at the lake. I use compass at my boat, it works fine when weather is nice, but when waves are big the compass can not point north, it spins wildly. First I was confused ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysajjt on 12/16/2010

Good Product, even though its listed as Compass for large vehicles, it can be mounted on a mid size sedan or so it wont look awkward.. I must say.. Very good visibility, readability even in low light conditions because of its size and design. Its getting affected by other magnetic fields easily like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrewcut on 07/20/2010

Very large and easy to read. Can be read at dusk. Adhesive pad is poor. I dilled a hole in the foot mount to attach it. When facing the compass,it reads in the opposite direction. The print facing the operater should show the direction that one is traveling in. Very easy to correct. I would redesign ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymushin on 10/23/2009

- Size, I expected not very small item but nevertheless it's dimentions suprised me. The letters and degrees are big, clear, easy to read. - Good looking, nice gadget to your car. - Helps to determine the directions (more or less) - Original glue at the sticky surface is surprisingly efficient! I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRasbazz on 09/19/2009

At a quick glance while driving is very easy to read. E.Z. to find a spot out of the way but easily seen to place it. Seems very well made. Very good price. Useful. Doesn't really have any I can think of, Maybe that it isn't lit like a dashboard gauge. Been looking for one of these for a pretty long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoke_U on 01/28/2008

-Good price -Big -Useful if you don't know your direction (like me) -The sticky part on the bottom doesn't last too long works very well, easy to read and surprisingly big. great deal and fair price. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections