DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11 6P4C 4-Pin Telephone Connector (100-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Buena relacion de la clavijas en calidad/precio, no es gran cosa, pero de un apaño te saca perfectamente. Recomendado 100% Los materiales no son nada del otro mundo pero te sacan de un apaño para tu casa o negocio. Recomiendo no forzar mucho a la hora de empalmar porque se me ha roto alguna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTermik on 04/19/2012

Cheap, yet very fine 6P4C RJ14 connctors for crimping when cabling telephone-type installations, e.g. phone, DSL, and even some chargers. Fits nicely in sockets (female connector), making good contact. Not really These connectors are for use with stranded wire. 24AWG wire fits nicely. You'll need a Cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoBBeL on 01/30/2012

Great RJ-11 connectors. I thought this would be very bad quality (due to the price, normally it's around $ 15,- for 100 pcs) but these are the same quality. If you compare them to normal RJ-11 connectors they are exactly the same (same as the plastic molding edges!!). The plastic clips (to unlock the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byW3irdN3rd on 08/29/2011

They come, well-protected, in a bubblewrap bag. The build quality is consistent, I haven't found a bad connector so far and they all look the same. This is very good. For 100 connectors I would pay $60 in a local store, so they are also very cheap! They work for both RJ14 and RJ11 cables/phones. Can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcleania on 10/24/2010

100% working pieces Equivalent quality to those locally sourced. A fraction of the price of any local suppliers. Zero cons on the product itself. Sometimes can be difficult to convince your boss to purchase supplies online. Must be purchased with some forethought. If you need some tomorrow, pick them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoromorr on 09/04/2010

Cheap Zero rejection rate Cheap Solidly built Cheap Did I mention they're cheap ? None that I've found to date Simple product that does what its supposed to. Quality and longevity in use seen fine. They crimp fine, fit the sockets fine, seem to make a good electrical connection - in short, they do exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections