DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11 6P4C 4-Pin Telephone Connector (100-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTermik on 04/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, yet very fine 6P4C RJ14 connctors for crimping when cabling telephone-type installations, e.g. phone, DSL, and even some chargers. Fits nicely in sockets (female connector), making good contact. Cons:Not really OtherThoughts:These connectors are for use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoBBeL on 01/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great RJ-11 connectors. I thought this would be very bad quality (due to the price, normally it's around $ 15,- for 100 pcs) but these are the same quality. If you compare them to normal RJ-11 connectors they are exactly the same (same as the plastic molding e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byW3irdN3rd on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They come, well-protected, in a bubblewrap bag. The build quality is consistent, I haven't found a bad connector so far and they all look the same. This is very good. For 100 connectors I would pay $60 in a local store, so they are also very cheap! They work f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcleania on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100% working pieces Equivalent quality to those locally sourced. A fraction of the price of any local suppliers. Cons:Zero cons on the product itself. Sometimes can be difficult to convince your boss to purchase supplies online. Must be purchased with some for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoromorr on 09/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Zero rejection rate Cheap Solidly built Cheap Did I mention they're cheap ? Cons:None that I've found to date OtherThoughts:Simple product that does what its supposed to. Quality and longevity in use seen fine. They crimp fine, fit the sockets fine, seem... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections