DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 SDHC SIM/SD/M2/MMC/MS/3G Card Reader (Supports 3G SIM Cards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramonnathan on 11/26/2013

it arrive with cd without data. the card reader work fine, but sim reader need driver. i tried to find driver on internet, but without succes. i opened ticket and got another kit now with driver and software. all work fine one of the card readers was separated from plastic body. i used glue to fix it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVERITAX on 05/13/2013

What makes me most happy is that the reader illuminates when starting it I needed to work in the dark or in the car. There is no need to install special drayveri.No if you want to use a SIM card, it is better to upload the drivers and software that allows for the use of the full functionality. slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygatyoav on 05/03/2012

this little usb stick type card reader can act as a standard card reader. i bought it to backup the contacts on my sim card - it preforms this feature remarkably! does just what it was bought for. -not too expensive. -easy to operate the cd (containing driver and sim reading program) contains no readable ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygarrettw87 on 12/16/2010

Works. Looks like a flash drive with slots on the side. Takes SIM cards!! and it reads the other card slots fine, this time. None, this time. DX sent me a replacement for the defective one and didn't even ask for the other one back! All you can do with the SIM card is look at contacts and text messages ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBolliegems on 09/06/2010

A lot of possibilities in one single USB card reader, very compact with a decent explanation what types it supports and where you can put the corresponding cards in the slots. It reades my 3G SIM card without problem making it possible to backup the phone numbers stored on the card! Could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarrettw87 on 01/13/2010

SIM card reader works, and included software required to access it is basic but works well. SIM card slot is the only one that works on mine. The two removable drives that it installs do nothing when I insert an SD card -- and I have no Memory Stick to test that slot with. This product is made by ABM-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylengendde on 07/14/2009

An excellent all-in-one card reader. Can read almost all formats of cards on the market except CF card. The best thing about this card reader is that, for reading mini or micro sd card, one can just plug and play without the need for adapter to convert into a sd card size. Can read and write to 3G sim ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections