Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysydagan on 08/20/2014

Pros: comes with verity of adapters plus more that could be bought here on DX. Cut through metals, plastic and wood. Cons: it vibrates a bit, probably because of the low quality which was expected, so it would be difficult to make precise cut in strong metals. I like it. Read more

Impression:Not accurate but good enough for my needs;

0 0
  • posted bygogomartin on 06/28/2014

My girlfriend use it to make jewlery from different stones, pearls, leather and such. She needed a small drill for drilling small holes in pearls and shaping the gods. It is easyh to use, and it does the job. It has lots of options for the drilling/brushing/shaping. Usally find one way or another to produce the shapes. She had to get an EU adapter for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHorseman on 01/23/2014

- Come with a good variety of different bits, brushes, files, etc. - Case is very handy, so you don't leave the kit lsying around somewhere. - Works at a decent speed, tried some different grades of wood and the circular saws cut pretty well. - the bits seem to wobble a bit when you turn it on, but it could just be a matter of tightening it up or adjusting ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections