DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Laser and LED Flashlight with Cash Watermark Validate Function - Color Assorted (3xLR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenOndeGreven on 09/12/2013

Works as promised. OK flashlight. Nice packaging. There are many cheap good-quality pen lasers. Some of them are cheaper than this one. This comes in a nice package. So it's OK for a gift (if you're super cheap). Or a geocache trinket. These days lasers are so cheap, it's more a question of color preference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytayfundefender on 12/31/2010

So i bought this item for some one for a gift. that beacuse i knew it would apriciate a laser like this and the other functions too. So the person who uses this things has a lott of pointing on the maps and at presentations and i can say that it really does it job whell the laser. it perfect not too ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byflaviols2010 on 08/13/2010

I loved it, I enjoy very much and also can be used in explanations of subjects for students in schools, very good! The laser is good but had to be stronger to achieve greater distance, only this is the problem, because the rest is perfect. Good for orchestras, schools and explanation of materials also ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycberman on 03/30/2010

This is an excellent red laser that also features a white LED and and UV LED as well. The laser is strong enough to be visible from quite a distance but certainly not strong enough to be dangerous. My cat loves to follow it around. The white LED is convenient. Just to try the UV, I used it on a state ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbijen on 02/12/2010

2 white LED's and a red laser pointer in one. One button lights up both white LEDs (release button and LEDs turn off), the other button lights up the laser. No blue- or UV-LED, though the description says there should be one. Get SKU 28940 (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.28940) in stead! Better ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections