Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

When it came in, well packaged, I was very surprised. It looked exactly as good as the picture did, and it works very well too. The gold paint looks very nice, so I advise you to buy it if you're looking for one. Nothing, really, it works as it is supposed to do, great looks and cheap price combined ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoysto on 10/03/2013

Rubber is good quality. Build is quite good. Good preasure on strings; no string marks. No buzzing noises. Very cheap. Very worn/scratched when arrived. Also some paint had chipped off. The capo is most commonly used to raise the pitch of your guitar so that a player can perform a piece in a certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byioKKon on 05/18/2011

It's a good capo. It does its job like its supposed to. It's easy to move around. I haven't noticed any wear on the rubber yet, but then again, I've only had it for a couple of weeks. it grips the frets quite firmley, which is a pro, but also a con. you need some strength in your hand if you want to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramla on 05/03/2011

- Easy to use and fast to switch between frets - Seems reliable in nonviolent use - Nice color - The metal is of low quality. If it lasts long enough, the spring will eat its way through the handle - Cannot be trusted for professional use I bought one of these and it broke into four pieces when I bumped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnoldasgr on 01/19/2011

Good preasure on all strings. Rubber is quite good quality too, no string marks yet (but i have it only couple of weaks) , good build quality (expected worse) also good price when it came, one side was scrached quite. (probably while manufacturing) (other side fine), but paint quality is good), but thats ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDivision on 11/17/2010

Its Capo, and it does its job as it is supoed to do. Its made from steel. Very easy to use and there is no need for manual or something like that. build quality is great, cant complain. Color also is great, it is looking on my guitar, fits it. In my local store simmilar one costs about 15 - 20 bucks.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvdk1 on 08/18/2010

this capo has a nice color. fits with my acoustic guitar. it grips the frets nice and firm, there are no buzzing noises. It changes the key of your guitar, enabeling you to change to your key of voice, or to play along with a record. it grips the frets quite firmley, which is a pro, but also a con. you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmadee on 08/03/2009

It's a good capo. It does its job like its supposed to. It's easy to move around. I haven't noticed any wear on the rubber yet, but then again, I've only had it for a couple of weeks. When I open it, the hinge kind of squeaks a little bit, but it's not really a big deal, considering that it's quiet, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections