Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybohuss2 on 04/24/2014

this capo is really easy to use it does perfectly what it should after long time of using it seems stable and doesn't show any problems it can be a little hard to use for example by children but it's very good also for harder strings of your guitar so the sound of all strings is nice and clean, I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzexo96 on 01/16/2014

very good, easy to use, when playnt don't fall down, grab string very hard. for this prise better capo i think you did't found. In Lithuania this type capo will cost maybe 6-7 time more! i like it and i will show this capo to my friends and family ( who play on guitar) none. i don't see none - :) You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynyacono on 01/05/2014

I bought two different capos at the same time. I'm not sure what the difference is, but they were both inexpensive and both do exactly what they are supposed to. This one is easy to use and doesn't feel cheap. I'm not worried that it's going to break. None. The product works fine. It does what it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangariot on 12/25/2013

A wonderful product. It keeps the strings very tight in the guitar's neck, but it doesn't damage nor the strings, nor the neck. It grips firmly on the neck, but the coil isn't too strong for be too hard to take the capo drom on fret and put it on other fret. it works just as fine on acoustic guitars ... Read more

Back view on 2nd fret of an Eagle acoustic guitar Side view on 2nd fret of an Eagle acoustic guitar

0 0 0

• posted byjozard on 12/23/2013

Great capo, good pressure, comfortable and strong. I bought a few of these. The build quality is also pretty good for the price. Strings dont buzz. Easy to take in and out. only fits classic guitars. Sometimes the spring falls out of place, but its easy to bring it back in. I didnt see it as a big problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedragonton on 12/03/2013

Esse produto é sensacional. Comprei ele sem ter nenhuma avaliação e foi um belo de um tiro certo. Uso ele tanto na minha guitarra quanto em meu violão e funciona perfeitamente. A qualidade do material é muito boa e o preço é muito baixo por um produto dessa qualidade.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymarceliux on 09/02/2013

I would recommend this item to other people. Very good price and the overall quality of the product is trully good! No downside to this product at all. The price is very good and it does not really look and feel cheap, i guess it won't break in my hand after 2 month of use. This capo is very well built ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReburm on 07/27/2013

I don't have much to say other than this worked perfectly. It does the job on my mini guitars (my little martin and my baby taylor) as well as on my expensive gibsons. I can even mess with it and fit it on my ukulele. The capo is a little tough, so I don't like to put it on my expensive guitars, however,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is simply awesome! For this price, I couldn't get a product with this quality here in Brazil. It does it job very well and holds the strings on the frets very nicely. The spring seems to last forever. It is really made of stainless steel and feels heavy. It is cheap! I'm really satisfied with it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeanMo59 on 06/09/2013

Sweet price for something which would have cost 3/4 times more. Works well on all 6 strings. Seems well built, i guess it won't break in my hand after 2 month of use (even if it does, according to the price it would'nt be a big loss) Spring is a bit hard but it's not a real con, the capo works well and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections