Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybohuss2 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this capo is really easy to use it does perfectly what it should after long time of using it seems stable and doesn't show any problems it can be a little hard to use for example by children but it's very good also for harder strings of your guitar so the sound of all s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedragonton on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Esse produto é sensacional. Comprei ele sem ter nenhuma avaliação e foi um belo de um tiro certo. Uso ele tanto na minha guitarra quanto em meu violão e funciona perfeitamente. A qualidade do material é muito boa e o preço é... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarceliux on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I would recommend this item to other people. Very good price and the overall quality of the product is trully good! Cons:No downside to this product at all. The price is very good and it does not really look and feel cheap, i guess it won't break in my hand after 2 mont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is simply awesome! For this price, I couldn't get a product with this quality here in Brazil. It does it job very well and holds the strings on the frets very nicely. The spring seems to last forever. It is really made of stainless steel and feels heavy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeanMo59 on 06/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sweet price for something which would have cost 3/4 times more. Works well on all 6 strings. Seems well built, i guess it won't break in my hand after 2 month of use (even if it does, according to the price it would'nt be a big loss) Cons:Spring is a bit hard but it's not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykayshuen on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It can fit on a mini guitar pretty well Although its plastic, the metallic paint makes it looks solid.Feels solid somehow despite it being obviously plastic in build. The feel is medium light but its strong enough to withstand the spring. Its a good buy. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClericlaw on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very sturdy and robust -Clips onto the strings and guitar tightly, and so holds the strings down in place -Very cheap, other capos in normal shops of the same quality would cost 20$ more -Made out of metal and so looks nice -Rubber protects the guitar and strings from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalbh350 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really nice feels really sturdy Very easy to use. Just squeeze, clamp and you're ready to go. does the job perfectly the quality is pretty nice the best part is the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it costs 4 times more in the store near me so its a good deal for a great thing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKanjinKaname on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price. It's very cheap. And because it's soo cheap one would think that the quality is poor. Nope. The quality is awesome. Very good indeed. And it works perfectly, it really does what its supposed to do. Cons:Nothing comes to my mind right now. The product is reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The quality may be the best thing about this 6-string guitar capo. it is differente for the others 3 capos that i have. - the price is the second thing for you to consider... with this money you can't buy a capo, especially here where i live, in Brazil... -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections