DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST CF-WR500N 300Mbps Portable Wireless AP Repeater - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshadowslider on 06/12/2014

Works great as a repeater Has both US and EU plugs Easy to configure as repeater Needs a clear wall outlet I order this as signal of my router was poor and I wanted to set this up as a repeater. It took no time to configure it as a repeater and connected to my router better than most of my laptops. Now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagbard23 on 05/22/2014

Nice price as expected form DX. Item delivery as specified. Good hardware quality. Nice software, awesome interface. Seems easy to use. Not sure whether my it's my network / router settings or this device fault, but I can't make it to work. Just make sure your network is easy to set up, or or you already ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjulianvdmeij on 04/06/2014

Great wifi repeater that extends your wireless signal, it picks weak signals very good and still with a good internet speed. Also easy to install nice software have been added to this wifi repeater. Uhm overal this is a great wifi repeater the only con is that it sends out a weak internet signal and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoquewj on 02/20/2014

Simple, easy setup. Works! Compact size, fits anywhere in the house/office. No problem found on its use. As usual the instruction manual could have a better English version, but it was not a problem on setup. Should have a warning regarding the security weakness if WPS botton is used. Very good repeater,... Read more

Comfast WiFi repeater

0 0 0

• posted bybin23 on 01/20/2014

well made extra socket types easy to set up, hassle free none as far as i can tell so far you might want to do the set up close to your actual wifi router just to be safe! if you want to be super picky about a "con", it might not fit with other plugs that are already on your wall socket; however,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byaviator77 on 01/05/2014

Very easy to set-up and even easier to use...works as advertised and dramatically improves your WIFI signal strength None, similar products cost at least twice as much in most stores... The "English" manual must have been written using Google Translate...you can barely understand it... The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections