Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Good set of tools, for those screws that look so strange and that are becoming more and more common in small electronics. They feel low quality, i don't think these will survive a long time if forced. I would be willing to pay a little more for better packaging, to have them neatly organized. Comes with a magnifier, it is not huge but it does the job.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquaker64 on 07/22/2011

- Comfortable handles (for me); - Magnetized head; - A rather wide range of tips; - Not suitable for all popular mobile phones; - magnifying glass is not very clear. may be just for me. forceps was pretty soft .. pretty good set of screwdrivers with tweezers and a magnifying glass. With it cured more than one phone and replaced the screen on the player.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilEdie on 07/14/2011

- they are screw drivers, not much else to say. - cheap - not the best finish Unless you really want your tools to look nice and professional these will do you just fine. worth it for emergency repairs. dropped my x10 a while ago screen down on cement, i just bought this so i could replace the shell. The heads did not properly fit the screws in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrensjuuuh on 06/17/2011

Lets start with the pro's then. Price rating is good, if you only need to disassemble a phone once, like me (and are not a professional phone repairer or something) you can purchase this for a very low price. Build quality seems pretty good, dont know the kind of metal that was used but think its pretty sturdy material. Very handy magnetic heads, phones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturcogyn on 04/20/2011

- Comes almost all the necessary keys. - The finish is not very good. - They are magnetized, stick the screws in the keys. - Vem quase todas as chaves necessárias. - O acabamento não é muito bom. - São magnetizadas, os parafusos grudam nas chaves. - Actually I just have to complain about the finish. - Na verdade só tenho a me queixar sobre o acabamento.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalare on 07/26/2010

Screw Drivers These are very useful for repairing phones. The purchase and repair used a Nokia N95 and change the screen (SKU31022) that was broken. I was allowed to remove the phone without damaging it, brings a very small screws are difficult to remove. With this tool is an easy job to do. The finish of this tool is not the best. But it may be helpful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byziiyyaad on 07/27/2008

Very very cheap -Usefull -I was unable to find it by other sellers -Screwdriver is a torx t6,t5 etc -The build quality seems to be good -Pieces are enough small None so far. The only con i could think of is that the torx screwdriver is not suitable for all brands of cellphones. No cons for me, perhaps they could come in another color, but it's not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerkouww on 05/14/2008

-Even 2 pincets (allready used them so handy!) -Works great, can put some pressure on them and still not broken so works fine -The top (that red little thing) is lose nog big deal or something it's just when it is off it looks awfull and not so proffesional anymore None, perfectly packed comes with some extra stuff wich i didn't even know! like the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections