DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisgbm on 06/13/2013

Works exactly the same as an official charger would. Just plug in your USB cable and your devices will charge. Tested it with an iPhone 5 and a retina iPad. Looks exactly like the official charger. You can retract the metal connectors when not using the charger, but the hinge is really stiff. Other than that, no other cons. None, really. A good product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byviiglesias on 12/16/2010

just worked with the external battery i dont know the reasooon but it was not charging my iphone i did not tried in non apple product just in 2 iphone so i can not tell about those items this is easy to use but is NOT ORIGINAL, its not written is english and did not work for my iphone 3g the quallity is cheap and is a poor fake of the original not a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypaulinhosm on 10/16/2009

* Small and compact, shiny white * Easily connected with iPod USB cable * Rather good build quility. Doesn't seem to work with iPod G1 and Nano models, haven't been able to try on any other models. The plug flip was really, really hard at first! I thought this would be a good option to a abusively expensive Apple iPod charger, but it seemed to be worthless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurntJuice on 09/24/2009

It works with smaller devices such as a small mp3 player or my phone. It came in 10 days and was intact. Also you can slide the thing off to use in other countries. The price is unbeatable! This does not charge ipod touches which was why I originally bought the charger for. I bought it because it said it worked for all iphones and ipods ):< It shows ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylllombardi on 08/26/2009

Visually it is good, pretty similar to original charger. It doesn't charge the Iphone 3G. I leave it for more than 8 hours and it only charges 50%. Orginal charger takes only 2 hours to fully charge the battery. In spite it appear to be a good replacement for the original charges, it isn't. The fact that it does not do the main purpose what you expect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynherweck89 on 07/31/2009

This USB Power Adapter/Charger is EXTREMELY USEFUL! I have about 20 electronic items that are charged by USB, and my computer simply does not have 20 USB ports on it! With this adapter, you're able to charge your iPod, cell phone, camera, etc. with just the USB cord, item, and this adapter! GREAT PURCHASE! None that I can think of! The AC metal prongs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections