DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Sanitary Napkin (Pads) Pouch (3-Layer)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmileuntilyoudi on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works for it's functions. You know what you pay for. Nothing really special, but if you have needs for any kind of pouches, take it! It's easy to carry around, and quality is fair for this price. Fits in any kind of bags and the size seems perfect. Cons:You can't cho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochetski on 08/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very useful to carry your pads. it has 3 pockets so you can store a lot. é bem útil para carregar seus absorventes. tem três bolsos então vc pode guardar bastante coisa. Cons:You can’t choose the fabric print. I got one that I didn’t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySARITTA on 12/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it looks amazing, i got 3 for my sisters and me , I liked the colors and the way it looks , it came new , in a plastic bag . it really looks so neat! try it , wouldn't hurt huh? Cons:i have ordered 3 , 2 of them came whit teddy bears pictures , the last came with a pig,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTVSJ18 on 06/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- disguise your pads!! I know how hard it is for a girl to have a pad fall, and be embarrassed. Or, for me...trying to find a pad in my bottomless bag. - Very good quality. I'm actually surprised. - Mines looked better than the picture. I think the types you g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 09/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Cute designs!!!!!!! + Nice to conceal feminine tissues =P + Fits in any bag, purse, backpack, etc. + Velcro to keep the bag shut + Can hold various amounts of things + Great item overall + Can carry tampons (without applicator) Cons:- Kind of small if you li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections