DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Funny Stress Reliever Toy (Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhc07ns on 01/19/2013

It is very funny and a lovely funny gift to anyone that likes such gadgets :) The material is very similar to a real one and is elastic. When squeezing the toy you can see the sperms and a a small doll in the toy. It is a great gift to anyone that likes humorous toys like this. I would have suggested better packaging since the product leaked in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeltaBlast on 07/13/2012

When squeezing it, you can see both sperm cells and a hidden fallus with a face on it. Quality is quite ok: the production mouldlines are barely visible and it keeps it's shape well. It also arrived in a week! Also, my wife loves it! The bottom isn't that nice, but it usually stands on it, so you don't see it. It's also a bit pricey. Mine came in blue.... Read more

Squeezed Phallus pulled to the front Looking good!
    0 0
  • posted byRomSoft on 09/29/2010

Very funny! I Bought three to give as gift. My friends loved it. It is anti-stress twice: because it is very funny and makes you feel better squeezing it. It´s a very good joke! You can´t chose the color. Nothing more so far. The material looks like that will explode when pressed. But I think it´s resistant. It worth. I will buy more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadboyzgz90 on 09/10/2009

--- It is an article that is very well, especially for people like me horny mental --- It is tough and is very well done --- It is very effective when one is very stressed --- The price is not quite high but it may be cheaper, is the only complaint one can put others at fabulous --- The liquid inside is very well done, sperm can be moved, but at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustvince on 07/13/2009

It makes a great humorous gift. The phallus inside isn't immediately noticeable, so watching someone discover it is fun. Sometimes feels like it's going to pop if put under too much stress. The liquid inside keeps the semen static, but it still can be moved around. I gave this to my friend as a gift and she loved it. Planning on buying more for other ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections