DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Activated Electronic Shock Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (Bark Control)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Ok I guess Parece todo correcto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9211214 on 04/13/2015

Es igual que en la foto. El collar me llegó al mes y medio. No lo he probado, por lo que no se si funciona.

Impression:Parece todo correcto;

0 0 0

• posted byjjppmmm on 04/09/2015

la relacion calidad precio es buena ,el manejo es sencillo sin problemas no incomoda al perro y no pesa nada

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byshiprat on 01/07/2015

Pros: It worked great from the start. My dog only got the zap once, and stopped barking right away, when it just beeped from then on. Cons: When the battery gets low, it will zap constantly, so that defeats the purpose of being able to keep the dog from barking when you have to leave him home if... Read more

Impression:Ok I guess;

0 0 0

• posted byNeTRaW on 11/13/2013

Dogs shut up when they listen the beep (including the dogs that dont have it fitted). It's great for dogs that barks when alone in the house.. It also fits in big dogs. I've tested it on myself and it won't hurt your pet :) Batteries don't last too much (from 1 week to 1 month). If it doesn't the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddycanada on 09/22/2013

At first you look at this collar as basic but then the price pulls your attention and you look at the reviews... that's what happened to me. This collar does the job- it basic and doesn't come with any remotes. I find the collar's battery doesn't last all that long. Where i'm from, those aren't a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoe57005 on 03/30/2013

Works as advertised, 48 hours of wear and the dog stopped barking entirely! this is a great training tool. battery life is fairly short and when the battery gets too low the device starts beeping and shocking non-stop! with that in mind, the collar should not be used unattended. once your dog the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucasagrela on 02/16/2013

If your dog likes to bark a lot and is really stubborn, the collar will change its behavior. Mine stopped barking like there's no tomorrow, and now only cries a little instead (not because of the pain, it just won`t be quiet anyway). If you have two dogs and the one not using the collar starts to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZetaYoshi on 02/02/2013

This Collar is an excellent value. Works reasonably well. After a couple days, the dog will know the sound means they have to calm down. 1 Beep, then progressive shock levels, 4 shocks, then resets. Shocks are mild and should not hurt a dog. Occasionally will not deliver shock, Tested on self and... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCheriesim on 12/17/2012

It's great for the value! I tried it on myself, so knows it doesn't hurt. Now my dog is safe n not barking and I don't have to worry that he is disturbing my neighbours! The collar is adjustable, though it is a bit long now, I use cable tie to tighten it, so it works fine. I see it being used to... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaximebeauvais on 04/05/2012

This is my second collar for my dog (border collie) and it really work. My dog learned after the first shock. I try it and yes it snap but not hurt. Price is very good. here in Canada, during winter, it was not always working. I think the device inside was frozing. for the price, this collar is I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere