DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Activated Electronic Shock Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (Bark Control)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeTRaW on 11/13/2013

Dogs shut up when they listen the beep (including the dogs that dont have it fitted). It's great for dogs that barks when alone in the house.. It also fits in big dogs. I've tested it on myself and it won't hurt your pet :) Batteries don't last too much (from 1 week to 1 month). If it doesn't touch the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddycanada on 09/22/2013

At first you look at this collar as basic but then the price pulls your attention and you look at the reviews... that's what happened to me. This collar does the job- it basic and doesn't come with any remotes. I find the collar's battery doesn't last all that long. Where i'm from, those batteries aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoe57005 on 03/30/2013

Works as advertised, 48 hours of wear and the dog stopped barking entirely! this is a great training tool. battery life is fairly short and when the battery gets too low the device starts beeping and shocking non-stop! with that in mind, the collar should not be used unattended. once your dog associates ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucasagrela on 02/16/2013

If your dog likes to bark a lot and is really stubborn, the collar will change its behavior. Mine stopped barking like there's no tomorrow, and now only cries a little instead (not because of the pain, it just won`t be quiet anyway). If you have two dogs and the one not using the collar starts to bark ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZetaYoshi on 02/02/2013

This Collar is an excellent value. Works reasonably well. After a couple days, the dog will know the sound means they have to calm down. 1 Beep, then progressive shock levels, 4 shocks, then resets. Shocks are mild and should not hurt a dog. Occasionally will not deliver shock, Tested on self and seems ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCheriesim on 12/17/2012

It's great for the value! I tried it on myself, so knows it doesn't hurt. Now my dog is safe n not barking and I don't have to worry that he is disturbing my neighbours! The collar is adjustable, though it is a bit long now, I use cable tie to tighten it, so it works fine. I see it being used to adulthood.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaximebeauvais on 04/05/2012

This is my second collar for my dog (border collie) and it really work. My dog learned after the first shock. I try it and yes it snap but not hurt. Price is very good. here in Canada, during winter, it was not always working. I think the device inside was frozing. for the price, this collar is the best ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTimoliini on 08/08/2011

Im real impressed at this. i have a little dachshund (also known as a wienerdog) and they are real stubborn! she always acts as in charge and barks a lot and with a lot i mean ALL THE TIME!! she barked whenever the doorbell ringed, somebody walked downstairs, opened the fridge, lighted a cigarette, etc.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeenoukse on 03/06/2011

-Well it give's shocks when dock barks Very easy to use..just put battery in and put collar on your dog Its not always working i think it doesnt "register" all barks coming out from my dog so dog can bark 1-5 times before it gives shock First it was funny to watch when dog barked -WUF *beeb* *zz* -WUF ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreetek on 02/04/2011

For the time being, some of us will be getting more sleep than previous. The annoying dog barked twice, yips three times and since then has been quiet at least in our presence. The units do not seem well-protected from weather but we put a small plastic bag over the box and ran the collar through slits,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections