DX » Community » Reviews » Pet Safe Electronic Shock/Viberating Dog Training Collar with Remote Control (Rechargeable)
Customer’s impression:
Caution! Впечатление о товаре хорошее.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymreime on 06/02/2015

The vibrate only function works really great, the dog responds to it really well. However, with 6 different power settings for the electric shock I expected the mild settings would be a gentle buzz, just to give a signal to the dog. But even the lowest setting is MUCH too powerful and will the of... Read more

Impression:Caution!;

0 0 0

• posted by9056800 on 02/20/2015

Для использования в дрессировке собаки вещь необходимая. Качество хорошее. Рекомендую дя покупки

Impression:Впечатление о товаре хорошее.;

0 0 0

• posted byedqta on 11/18/2012

Very nice desing, easy to use, great power, keeps my dog controlled inside the whole perimeter. More than 200m of coverage which was great for me. Doesn't interference with phones or any other phone, mobile, radio. Althought it is a very solid a compact device. My dog managed to breake it, when 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylackofquality on 02/27/2012

It works! Shock is more effective than vibration Plastic seems to be a little brittle I don't know why 4 buttons Remote could be smaller so easier to conceal Could have more belt options for different sizes (arm, neck, belly) I gave this item as a lucky charm bracelet for one of my children (the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychpeimports on 08/22/2010

high quality product, very easy to use, but recommend that only professionals use this product because inexperienced people can cause a trauma, and psychological disorders bring to the animal. the product arrived all scratched and peeled the buttons and also has the problem of the rechargeable be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere