DX » Community » Reviews » M-003 Optical Game Mouse Pad - Black (21 x 17cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcpan on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is cheap, transportable and does not slip. I recommend it for a cheap solution. Good product for its price. Light packaging. Cons:sometimes the mouse does not work on it, but perhaps it's a mouse problem. After a month it began to show wear and tear. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeMarc on 03/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Again this product had a fast delivery time. It is very cheap for that quality and a good connection with the mouse. I was working on a very smooth surface so the glitches were terrible. With the mouspad now all the glitches are gone. Cons:Some of the users here... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJPSL14 on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Grips very well to the surface. Flexible and light. Mouse slides well on it. Very thin. Cons:The quality of the white letters are not that good; they seem blurred. The edges around the pad had little "wires" of the material coming out, so after some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtisGein on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Textured just right for fast and smooth gamin. Great area coverage. Looks and feels as if it wasn't there Logo stands out, yet is not overbearing; which I like. Cons:Could be a little be thinker More of a mat then a pad A little bend due to shipping but nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloherval on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mouse pad quality is good.. The mouse glides very well on the mouse pad! Good for gaming, better for desktop users Cons:The only con is the size. In my opinion it is too big, but it was specified. Got the luigi-kart one, not very beautiful at all... OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybatihan95 on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a good mousepad, made from good quality material very smooth. im using for gaming and is very usefull. i use this for gaming oc counter strike works very well protects my desk from being scratched. i will buy more of this product soon because the quali... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections