DX » Community » Reviews » M-003 Optical Game Mouse Pad - Black (21 x 17cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcpan on 06/08/2014

it is cheap, transportable and does not slip. I recommend it for a cheap solution. Good product for its price. Light packaging. sometimes the mouse does not work on it, but perhaps it's a mouse problem. After a month it began to show wear and tear. If you fold it, it meks permanent "folds",... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeMarc on 03/24/2014

Again this product had a fast delivery time. It is very cheap for that quality and a good connection with the mouse. I was working on a very smooth surface so the glitches were terrible. With the mouspad now all the glitches are gone. Some of the users here think it should have been a bit bigger, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPSL14 on 03/21/2014

Grips very well to the surface. Flexible and light. Mouse slides well on it. Very thin. The quality of the white letters are not that good; they seem blurred. The edges around the pad had little "wires" of the material coming out, so after some use they kept going bigger and bigger, affecting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtisGein on 02/28/2014

Textured just right for fast and smooth gamin. Great area coverage. Looks and feels as if it wasn't there Logo stands out, yet is not overbearing; which I like. Could be a little be thinker More of a mat then a pad A little bend due to shipping but nothing that cannot be flattened out Shipping took forever ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloherval on 01/21/2014

The mouse pad quality is good.. The mouse glides very well on the mouse pad! Good for gaming, better for desktop users The only con is the size. In my opinion it is too big, but it was specified. Got the luigi-kart one, not very beautiful at all... I recommend for everyone. It's just perfect. Best for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatihan95 on 01/19/2014

this is a good mousepad, made from good quality material very smooth. im using for gaming and is very usefull. i use this for gaming oc counter strike works very well protects my desk from being scratched. i will buy more of this product soon because the quality is very good and dealextreme always gives ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections