DX » Community » Reviews » M-003 Optical Game Mouse Pad - Black (21 x 17cm)
Customer’s impression:
good нормальный good for $ Mousepad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandyx06 on 07/29/2015

Pros: Cheap and does its job Cons: Not really a gaming mouse pad as mentioned but it serves its purpose

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNEW37 on 05/05/2015

Good product, but unfortunately mine came without the logo, different from the pictures announced.

Impression:good for $;

0 0 0

• posted by8961411 on 02/05/2015

Pretty good mouse pad for the money, and generally good. He's good, no comment. But there is one thing: it is very small for gamers to play online shooters on the small mouse sensitivity. Overall: pretty good mat. P.s bought this recently. I do not complain :)

Impression:good,нормальный,good for $;

0 0 0

• posted bydenizyildiz15 on 01/25/2015

PROS: Very cheap for a mouspad. Is pretty useful. For this price, BUY IT! Cons: Way thinner then i hoped. The pad isnt a smooth surface, because whatever happened while shipping It doesn't hold That good on my table. If you need a cheap mousepad, BUY THIS ONE. But dont expect Too much from it.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybleex9757 on 01/19/2015

non slip backing. does its job. inexpensive cheap construction. edges are frayed with hairs of loose material. really thin too.

Impression:good for $;

0 0 0

• posted by8835483 on 01/03/2015

quality comfortable

Impression:нормальный;

0 0 0

• posted byYeah001 on 10/08/2014

Mouse pad, mediano, negro y a bajo costo! No creo que tnga contras para su precio esta bien. Creo yo que estaría mejor sin esa marca o etiqueta que tiene en la parte de abajo derecha ya que cuando paso el mouse por ahí se atora

Impression:Mousepad;

0 0 0

• posted bymcpan on 06/08/2014

it is cheap, transportable and does not slip. I recommend it for a cheap solution. Good product for its price. Light packaging. sometimes the mouse does not work on it, but perhaps it's a mouse problem. After a month it began to show wear and tear. If you fold it, it meks permanent which with buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeMarc on 03/24/2014

Again this product had a fast delivery time. It is very cheap for that quality and a good connection with the mouse. I was working on a very smooth surface so the glitches were terrible. With the mouspad now all the glitches are gone. Some of the users here think it should have been a bit bigger,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPSL14 on 03/21/2014

Grips very well to the surface. Flexible and light. Mouse slides well on it. Very thin. The quality of the white letters are not that good; they seem blurred. The edges around the pad had little "wires" of the material coming out, so after some use they kept going bigger and bigger, and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere