DX » Community » Reviews » AV Audio Video Composite TV-out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (2M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Malo Usefull gadget Marcio Coelho w/out games and not for all TV's
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9307608 on 06/11/2015

EL TÍTULO DEL PRODUCTO DICE "AV Audio Video Composite TV-out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (2M-Length)" EL PRODUCTO QUE LLEGÓ A MI CASA ES "SÓLO PARA PSP SLIM2000", ADEMÁS SÓLO MIDE 1 METRO, CUANDO EL PRODUCTO PUBLICADO EN INTERNET DICE 2 METROS, Y LO QUE DICE LA CAJA SON 2,5 METROS. NO ME SIRVE,... Read more

DESILUCIONADO

Impression:Malo;

0 0 0

• posted byrexxar2010 on 06/06/2015

es una pena porque no funciona

Impression:Malo;

0 0 0

• posted by9323398 on 05/05/2015

Cabo não funciona no psp 3000 apesar de estar escrito na descrição do produto, a propria embalagem informa que só serve para psp 2000, fui enganado.

Impression:Marcio Coelho;

0 0 0

• posted bydesp2000 on 03/28/2015

Bought this for my PSP-3000 for playing racing games on my old TV set which has only SCART/Composite input onboard. Works like a charm. Also movies could be seen as well. Totally satisfied with the purchase. Pros: cheap, works flawlessly Cons: could be a couple of feet longer, I have to use an to... Read more

Impression:Usefull gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bybul534 on 01/21/2015

In the overview here isn't true " - Play games, ....... on TV ". I connected this cable to three different models TV's - SONY /KDL-37V5500/ , SONY /26" Internet TV/ and LG 3D. The cable working with one SONY only /26" Internet TV/ - TV give a color picture /Playing the games is not possible/. On... Read more

Impression:w/out games and not for all TV's;

0 0 0

• posted byMegaBlackJoe2 on 05/07/2014

Cheap, works fine, does what is intended to Not supported by some modern TVs It can work but some modern TVs don't support it. It depends on the modes that your TV supports. Old analogue TVs should support it. The picture is good. The sound is obviously better than on your psp:-) The overall is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysudamericano on 10/31/2013

It is a very good, of course the picture looks somewhat pixelated as you connect larger screens. No longer a solution to share our games with all the people, ideal for the weekend. Those who prefer another definition quality (HD) DX surely find the appropriate alternative, ten times more The of a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoXaslj on 07/11/2013

- good materilal - the cable is thick and strong thats is good - its easy to plug on psp -the position of the cable pluged on psp is strange, it is parallel with the bottom of psp and because of the hard material from the cable it not bend do much then its kind strange hold my psp with this cable... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTumaozinho on 06/20/2013

AV Audio Video Composite TV-Out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 - Allows the PSP Slim 2000 & 3000 system to output images to a TV - Specifically designed to provide the sharpest video and sound - Play,GAMES videos, photos, music on TV - Compatible with PSP 2000/3000 A bit short, specially if TV... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloudiari on 06/13/2013

the sound is very good also has a very good resolution and the tv cable is long enough mind you can play comfortably works great and the price is quite reasonable is very good to have a better gaming experience just an observation should have a bit of quality in the cables but so far no works and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere