DX » Community » Reviews » AV Audio Video Composite TV-out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (2M-Length)
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMegaBlackJoe2 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, works fine, does what is intended to Cons:Not supported by some modern TVs OtherThoughts:It can work but some modern TVs don't support it. It depends on the modes that your TV supports. Old analogue TVs should support it. The picture is good. The sound is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudamericano on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good, of course the picture looks somewhat pixelated as you connect larger screens. No longer a solution to share our games with all the people, ideal for the weekend. Those who prefer another definition quality (HD) DX surely find the appropriate alternati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTumaozinho on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AV Audio Video Composite TV-Out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 - Allows the PSP Slim 2000 & 3000 system to output images to a TV - Specifically designed to provide the sharpest video and sound - Play,GAMES videos, photos, music on TV - Compatible with PSP 20... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works on models 2000/3000, you can play games on TV, it looks good, the audio works fine, you can play videos, photos, music and surf the internet on your tv. the games are very similar to those of ps2 Cons:not long enough to play comfortably on the couch, doe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcioHP on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The possibility to play the PSP on a TV set is excellent. Cons:It is not so practical to keep a cable stretched from the portable device to a TV. The graphics are not the best quality. Becomes acceptable, knowing that a PSP is running on a TV. OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byartur2d2 on 06/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very long cable, I use it with my old tv and also with a projector, it work's with both. I also test it with a PC AV It is a very long cable, I use it with my old tv and also with a projector, it work's with both. I also test it with a PC AV input and it works but the q... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvivons on 09/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Considering the price the quality is generally good. Strong connectors and the cable has a length of 2 meters. The price is cheap. Cons:With the exception of the packaging was a simple clear plastic bag, no opposing opinions. OtherThoughts:For it to work I had to change t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDJGate on 08/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AV Audio Video Composite TV-out Cable for PSP Slim/2000/3000 (2M-Length): Low cost, great quality, good look. Works with video, photo, music, XMB and some games (minis 100%). Great quality picture. Best length. Assembly quality very very good. Soft plastic con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestcap on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's compatible with PSP 2000 The wire is long enough Video Quality is excelent for Movies Build Quality just great Cons:The PSP 2000 (and I guess 3000 -this doesnt work with 1000) Cant play games with composite AV ... you can see the menu.. but when you try t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cable for the price. I've seen some people complain about the length, but I thought it was a good length. Probably cause i'm only using this with front tv hookups. Works great with my psp3000. I can do anything on the psp3000 on the tv screen. Even works... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections