DX » Community » Reviews » Lepai LP-2020 20W 2-CH Digital Stereo Car Audio Power Amplifier - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Useful Hi-fi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysjetm on 01/07/2015

I bought this amplifier to use with my very sensitive speakers. It provides more than enough power, and plays very loud. If you are into DIY this amplifier can be modded quite easy Just google it. The supplied powersupply works, but if you want the full potential it should be swapped with a more... Read more

Impression:Useful,Hi-fi;

0 0 0

• posted bybarolo00 on 12/07/2013

-the amp does support 2 Ohms -3.5 mm jack for computers -small and powerfull -12v for car and home use -@2Ohm it can hit 15.65 watt -volume knob feesl cheap -the adapter that comes with it is very cheap with an 5amp i could get mush louder small amp for a set of booshelf speakers. that will do a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoselopezgadea on 12/06/2013

Great sound quality for less than $ 30. The power supply was indicated that 2A. but mark 3A. Best. I've attached some old speakers and for little money have a pretty decent sound. It is the perfect complement to my PC. After a week of use I do not see any downside. Have exchanged outputs left / a... Read more

Amplifier LEPAI + Power Supply Inside view rear view

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections