DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Activated Viberating Bark-Stop Collar for Dogs (Bark Control)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatjuka on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to instal,well working,six small battaries areincluded.doesn't interfere doggy.red light showing that device is on.looks like the divice could be installed on other collars. Cons:Collar is to lose for small dog.had to cut it and sew to parts together for it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrldiniz on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product. Works well. Eliminate excessive barking. Will not be activated if others dogs or similars sound barking occurs. Just activated if the targeted dog barks. It is vibration sensistive also. Cons:It says in the manual you can´t left the colar more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluciocecan on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for educating dogs, vibrates necessary to draw attention to the dog, easy to put a leash. Cons:Collar is too big for small dogs, battery out any more abrupt movement, the collar material is quite fragile, the collar with any sudden movement more difficult dog vibra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarebear99 on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This anti-bark collar is the real deal!!!!!! It works on both of my dogs on the lowest settings, one is ten pounds the other is fifteen pounds. It has a good range of settings. Collar fits well and is not too bulky or heavy. Very good quality and very reasonably priced. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPHCoimbra on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to set. Light weight. Fits my dachshund's neck. I put it around my dog's neck and he stoped barking after the third try. It realy works. Cons:A litle volumous for my dog's size, but it still fits. OtherThoughts:You should guet one if you want a fas way to make y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNofilos on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:after first adjustment (too sensitive) the dog stopped barking. after putting sensitivity to lower level bark have been reduced to a reasonable level. the dog is happy, we are happy and so are the neighbors. it worked well for my pat which is a mediume to big brand Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichielonline on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, light anti bark collar. Two adjustments settings for loudness and vibration. It doesn't hurt the dog when he barks. Cons:I used it today on my German Shepherd, but he doesn't feel the vibration (even on the highest setting). So I think this collar is only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byan85dy on 10/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ works + smaller than it looks on picture + adjustable collar + flashing LED inside (shines through) + 6 batteries (3 fit in) + screwdriver (for adjusting bark level and vibration strength) Cons:- i dont understand the usefulness of the screw on the back (without it woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHFAscencio on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It helped me to educate my dog a little bit more, which is when I don't have access to her: she sleeps outside in the porch in her own little house and all, but she's very emotional and used to bark a lot when she's going out to sleep. We used to spend quite a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynopooz on 07/13/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use and set ...East and quick to fit around dogs neck.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections