DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" Screen 168 Built-in Games Game Console Machine - Black + White (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byISI02 on 06/08/2014

I bought the birthday of my daughter. Children enjoy and spend hours in the game. Batteries hold a lot of playing time.Recommended and worth the price to the last cent. Will provide hours of fun for kids and peace of the parents. In traveling and anywhere Sometimes the display jumps to the side. Need ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byandresin on 04/08/2014

It has many games. Some easy for a 4 year boy, and other impossible for him. Battery last a long. Good screen (for the price) You can play with miniUSB supply without batteries. Is interesting to see/hear the games in a big display/speaker. Perfect for remember '90 games. It is an object of desire among ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

168 classic games! compared to the price is an amazing deal! hours of fun! excellent price! even connects to a tv screen giving a more old school feel! most games you cannot save feels like thin plastic so be careful to drop it on a hard surface! not many classic games and doesnt feature zelda :( this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskadarn on 01/07/2014

Suprisingly good screen, very bright and great detail! very cheap and above average build quality. Good sound also for what it is. I haven't tried the TV out yet. The directional pad is kinda wierd but you get used to it after a while. The A & B buttons are switched around so it takes some time getting ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections