DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" Screen 168 Built-in Games Game Console Machine - Black + White (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good bad Great value preço ótimo FAKE !!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9085308 on 08/11/2015

bom que da para ligar na tv e ver tudo grande

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byabyrf on 07/08/2015

Game console is useless. The promotional video is fake! It contains only 160 games and not 168, as it is written in the product description. Promotional video on youtube is crap, these games are not there at all. I am very unhappy and angry. I recommend not to buy.

Impression:bad,FAKE !!;

0 0 2

• posted by9384738 on 06/19/2015

BAD i buy 3 consoles, no is the original model, the list games no is correct........very very bad games :(

0 0 3

• posted byutkcito on 06/15/2015

I just got the console. It is a total fraud and I'm demanding my money back. The games in the console are stupid simple crappy games that have nothing to do with the games listed in the product's description! THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. UTK

0 0 5

• posted bylstel on 03/27/2015

it is worth of buying and using. i am very satisfied dealing with dx. actually i have made five (5) shipments until now. And have the best experience. the only disadvantage is the small screen.

0 0 0

• posted byseagal on 03/26/2015

Pros: Screen is great (for the price). Its a normal lcd screen, not an horrible bee-panel-lcd, and has good brightnes. Controls are cheap, but ok, you can play with this thing. Games selection is... great! Good selection of good games and classics. I'm missing some games that could be there, but... Read more

Impression:good,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byjosbcn on 03/03/2015

Price is the factor. For this amount, you get a fantastic toy. All games are vintage, superfun!

Impression:Great toy!;

0 0 0

• posted by8904918 on 02/23/2015

I purchase two units. First have loose power switch, second have loose power switch too and free speaker. I must disassembly gameplayers and repair this. For me it is easier - i dont have any time to post back and waiting for new pieces. And now - my children are very hapy. Sorry for my english.

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/04/2015

Esse mini game tem dezenas de jogos, ele funciona com bateria ela tem uma longa duração.Adorei

Impression:preço ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted by8684017 on 01/24/2015

Lo compré para mi sobrino y está encantado, lo que veo es que el material es un poco debil pero bien por el precio

0 0 0

DX Everywhere