DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" Screen 168 Built-in Games Game Console Machine - Black + Blue (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfmoros on 06/09/2014

The 80's games I was looking for. There are 168. It worked well with NTSC TV, as it seems nobody can tell you beforehand if is goint to be PAL or NTSC. The mini USB port is used as a main supply alternative to batteries. It is good quality. The screen is very small, so connect it to a TV is a much better ... Read more

Kids love the toy. Can take it everywhere, but it really shines on TV.

1 0 1

• posted byfonzitheman on 05/12/2014

I have the RS1 so thought Id try this RS6. Screen is same size,plenty of light and easy to see. Sound is as expected,easy to hear but a little tinny,but then these small game systems usually are. Buttons feel OK,as does the directional pad overall. Havent tried connecting to TV but I have similar device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeltikaDX on 01/22/2014

Quality of construction is better than other cheap consoles. There is also usb connector, which is very usefull when you have external power bank like me. List of games matches that in description and list is made of very nostalgic famicon games from 80s era. Display is not that good as I thought. It ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHotpointx on 12/17/2013

Lots of games and easy to choose from All the FC Classic seems There Great Gift for small Kids seems like it will handle a Fall or kids roughness Connected to my television was a easy and more fun for me the soud and image was like in the old days of FC Very easy to reset to new game Small Screen No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxkcyeo on 12/10/2013

168 classic games of just $18! Plays just like the old NES set but you can put it in your pocket and play when travelling or when commuting in a bus or train. takes the common AAA batteries and really last at least 5hrs! Very good battery life. The buttons are switched so have to get use to it. the Dpad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections