Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaardC on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Serves as a surface to put a laptop on.. well.. your lap! Cons:-The material is terribly cheap, and it's not even sealed! arrived with a chipped corner that bled my finger when I took it out. -The fan barely cools. OtherThoughts:-Overpriced: found a smaller, por... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonyAvati on 08/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very easy to use product. Two strong-enough fans that maintain the proper temperature for any compatible notebook. Nice, ergonomic and comfortable design. Cons:A fragile plastic housing. (Very cheap made) The build is bad, and can be breaken easily. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradojr on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The product is lightweight. - It's silent. - It's has the notebook's size. Cons:- The USB consumptions is big. It's reduce the battery timelife significantly. - The build quality is not much resistant. - I think that the base's height can be small. It's a pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhangrongbin on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, lightweight, quiet operation, USB powered, allows you to comfortably use your laptop on your lap. Cons:Extremely poor build quality. I ordered two. One arrived intact, the other had every single post connecting the two halves together cracked and the unit c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoharamj on 04/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Slim, lightweight. Great size for a netbook. Fans blow up into netbook base, intake from rear edge of unit. Cons:Worst build quality of any product received from Dx so far. Arrived with two plastic internal posts loose and rolling around inside. Had to pry the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoEspen on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cooling effect! A must-have if you like to have your laptop on your lap. I've tried it on 4-5 different laptops and it works great on all of then. Don't think it makes more noice then your laptop does with your fan running, and with this it most likely w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBestwarrior on 09/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cooler is a great way to eliminate much of the heat a laptop produces by taking the air under it and expulsing it at the back. It really light and easy to transport in a laptop case. It doesn't need to be plugged in the wall cause it's powered only by the USB port.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoss42 on 12/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this because it was a good price, and small. My netbook is about an inch smaller around all the sides then the fan, and I feel its the perfect size that I wanted for it. Before my netbook would get between the low to high 50's and sometimes dip over 60... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatli on 12/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thin and compact, fits up to 15'4 inch screens and litterally decreases the temperature up to 5 degrees, my computer went down from 55 - 50, and my friend's was up to 60s and it was down in the 50 range. It's really great. Simple usb plug and it goes to work c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemonstate on 12/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's quiet - It does cool down your laptop in some degree - You can put it on your lap unlike other fans - lightweigth - easy to use - No irritating Led flashlights unlike other fans Cons:- low build quality, plastic looks and feels very cheap - I doubt fans... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections