Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaardC on 12/16/2010

Serves as a surface to put a laptop on.. well.. your lap! -The material is terribly cheap, and it's not even sealed! arrived with a chipped corner that bled my finger when I took it out. -The fan barely cools. -Overpriced: found a smaller, portable, more resistant, better looking, better cooling and waaaaay cheaper (Just $3!) at a local market about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonyAvati on 08/11/2010

A very easy to use product. Two strong-enough fans that maintain the proper temperature for any compatible notebook. Nice, ergonomic and comfortable design. A fragile plastic housing. (Very cheap made) The build is bad, and can be breaken easily. A good price, you won't regret if you buy it. My computer is on almost 15 hours per day, and the cooler ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradojr on 08/01/2010

- The product is lightweight. - It's silent. - It's has the notebook's size. - The USB consumptions is big. It's reduce the battery timelife significantly. - The build quality is not much resistant. - I think that the base's height can be small. It's a problem when you type for some hours. - Reduce the height's base. - Improve the build quality of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhangrongbin on 07/20/2010

Inexpensive, lightweight, quiet operation, USB powered, allows you to comfortably use your laptop on your lap. Extremely poor build quality. I ordered two. One arrived intact, the other had every single post connecting the two halves together cracked and the unit came apart in two as soon as I opened the box. I placed some super-glue on the posts and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoharamj on 04/29/2010

Slim, lightweight. Great size for a netbook. Fans blow up into netbook base, intake from rear edge of unit. Worst build quality of any product received from Dx so far. Arrived with two plastic internal posts loose and rolling around inside. Had to pry the top and bottom of the sandwich apart enough to insert the poles where they belong with glue, without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoEspen on 03/18/2010

Great cooling effect! A must-have if you like to have your laptop on your lap. I've tried it on 4-5 different laptops and it works great on all of then. Don't think it makes more noice then your laptop does with your fan running, and with this it most likely won't! Build quality is not good. A little glue on the side makes it last longer :p The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBestwarrior on 09/18/2009

This cooler is a great way to eliminate much of the heat a laptop produces by taking the air under it and expulsing it at the back. It really light and easy to transport in a laptop case. It doesn't need to be plugged in the wall cause it's powered only by the USB port. I think the fans could be a bit more powerful, it could be a lack of energy from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellenpaypal on 08/30/2009

Leve e fácil de usar. Este é bom porque da pra colocar no colo o cooler e o laptop em cima. Fiquei em dúvida entre esse e os outros do DX, mas este era o mais barato e não me arrependo. Dois ventiladores. Quando ligo o cooler um dos ventiladores demora para girar, mas em menos de 30 segundos gira na mesma velocidade que o outro. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoss42 on 12/28/2008

I bought this because it was a good price, and small. My netbook is about an inch smaller around all the sides then the fan, and I feel its the perfect size that I wanted for it. Before my netbook would get between the low to high 50's and sometimes dip over 60 if running flat out. Now it stays between 45-49C. Awesome! This keeps the fans off. I could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatli on 12/20/2008

Thin and compact, fits up to 15'4 inch screens and litterally decreases the temperature up to 5 degrees, my computer went down from 55 - 50, and my friend's was up to 60s and it was down in the 50 range. It's really great. Simple usb plug and it goes to work cooling down the heat. A little noise, but honestly when the computer is running, you can't ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections