DX » Community » Reviews » STC-1000 1.7" LCD Microcomputer Temperature Controller with Sensor - Black (220V)
Customer’s impression:
Quality otima Good one
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygustavolwalker on 03/27/2015

O controlador é de uma excelente qualidade, ainda não o coloquei a prova no controle de minha cervejaria, mas em testes o mesmo se apresentou bem robusto.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byaxelfoxx on 02/12/2015

Pros: its accurate and useful tool to control the temprature in anywhere cons: it could be a bit easyier to use but you can understand its with the help of manual im using it in my home to control heater and im very satisfied.

Useful controller Useful controller Useful controller

Impression:Good one;

0 0 0

• posted bydenicolas on 01/19/2015

O produto demora pra chegar, mas esta dentro dos prazos legais, interesante é q foi mandado como presente nao gerando imposto nacional.

Impression:otima;

0 0 0

• posted byDaveBG on 12/19/2014

This is good quality item, it is exactly as in the picture however the alarm function cannot be set! The alarm works only of the predefined temperature setting which for this item is from -50 to +99! If my room goes to +99 i would not need alarm anymore do i? Other than that it is of perfect The... Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 1 0

• posted byjmyklebo on 02/01/2014

Very versatile controller unit for temperature control applications. All the relevant settings that are normally needed to adjust your controller are available as parameters in an intuitive user interface. The unit is a will proven product and the price is really good compared to any other no the... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: