DX » Community » Reviews » USB 12-Button Gamepad Controller for PC (160CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoRenno on 11/19/2013

-Works plug and play with windows XP. -Very light weight. -Comfortable in the hand. -Has more than enough buttons. -Works well on windows 7 and windowns 8. -Works fine on soccer games. Feels cheap buttons are a bit sticky can't get it to work with windows 7. only works every once in a while. tried across many, many emulators. Its very sporadic in deciding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafldk on 01/05/2013

Works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux Light Cheap Ok feel after using it a bit. Poor quality. Far from the feel of a PS3 controller. Hard buttons. Bought two, the second was dead on arrival. A very cheap gamepad which works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux. It is great for oldschool emulators and platform games. After playing with it a bit it feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvdven777 on 12/21/2012

It's Plug'n'play under windows 7, shows up as generic USB gamepad. 10 fully functional individual buttons + 4 direction control pad. Feels adequately sturdy and up for the task. Only one minor snag I noticed is the following. Buttons 9 and 10 are the rubbery kind of start/stop buttons. Button 9 is rectangular and 10 triangular. My guess is that due ... Read more

Pad internals Pad top Pad bottom Pad rear
    0 0
  • posted bymariojunior on 08/19/2012

joystick really cool. Excellent for my game trips and for my games of bike. The material is of high quality. Had I known earlier, I would have bought another for my wife. But buy another soon! I love DX. The lens is very dark and does not tire the views I have nothing against. The product came in perfect condition. I have been using for over a month ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShujito on 01/03/2012

+ smells like chinese plastic + cheap + works + plug and play (no drivers required) + sturdy - smells like chinese plastic - coarse - not 12, 10 action buttons, 14 total if you add the dpad directions (not much of a con at all) - it's 30 CM shorted than it says (but I'm fine with that anyway) º It's a very good gamepad º The first thing I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheshadowsnose on 01/09/2011

+ Lightweight + Responsive + Plug & Play in WinXP + Very cheap + Shaped like an old PS1 controller - The cable could be a little longer I was really surprised how responsive this pad is. I tried a lot of cheap gamepads and all of them had some delay. This really sucks if you are playing old games on an emulator since in these games you have to jump ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 11/08/2010

-Works plug and play with windows XP. -Very light weight. -Comfortable in the hand. -Has more than enough buttons. -The cable is very short, I had to use an extension cord to be able to sit on the couch and play on my pc. -The bottom shoulder buttons get stuck very often, I need to get them out with a needle. -One of the buttons is a bit loose. -After ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOisterboy on 10/01/2010

cheap cheap cheap cheap and cheap feels cheap buttons are a bit sticky can't get it to work with windows 7. only works every once in a while. tried across many, many emulators. Its very sporadic in deciding if its going to work or not. This works with my XP computer no problem, but not my windows 7 machine. I've searched all over looking for a solution,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomerk153 on 04/01/2010

this gamepad is very easy to use- just plug and play! no need in installation. this is a very light-weight joystick. the buttons are colored like the playstation`s joysticks and it very comfortable to get use to it. this joystick doesnt have any "wheel shaped" buttons for 360 degrees. another con is that the arrows are pretty hard to press but its ok.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections