DX » Community » Reviews » USB 12-Button Gamepad Controller for PC (160CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysafldk on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux Light Cheap Ok feel after using it a bit. Cons:Poor quality. Far from the feel of a PS3 controller. Hard buttons. OtherThoughts:Bought two, the second was dead on arrival. Bottomline:A very cheap gamepad which works out of the box wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvdven777 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's Plug'n'play under windows 7, shows up as generic USB gamepad. 10 fully functional individual buttons + 4 direction control pad. Feels adequately sturdy and up for the task. Cons:Only one minor snag I noticed is the following. Buttons 9 and 10 are the rubb... Read more

Pad internals Pad top Pad bottom Pad rear
    0 0
  • posted bymariojunior on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:joystick really cool. Excellent for my game trips and for my games of bike. The material is of high quality. Had I known earlier, I would have bought another for my wife. But buy another soon! I love DX. The lens is very dark and does not tire the views Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShujito on 01/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ smells like chinese plastic + cheap + works + plug and play (no drivers required) + sturdy Cons:- smells like chinese plastic - coarse - not 12, 10 action buttons, 14 total if you add the dpad directions (not much of a con at all) - it's 30 CM shorted than it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheshadowsnose on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Lightweight + Responsive + Plug & Play in WinXP + Very cheap + Shaped like an old PS1 controller Cons:- The cable could be a little longer OtherThoughts:I was really surprised how responsive this pad is. I tried a lot of cheap gamepads and all of them had some delay. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works plug and play with windows XP. -Very light weight. -Comfortable in the hand. -Has more than enough buttons. Cons:-The cable is very short, I had to use an extension cord to be able to sit on the couch and play on my pc. -The bottom shoulder buttons get stuck very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOisterboy on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap cheap cheap cheap and cheap Cons:feels cheap buttons are a bit sticky can't get it to work with windows 7. only works every once in a while. tried across many, many emulators. Its very sporadic in deciding if its going to work or not. OtherThoughts:This works with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomerk153 on 04/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:this gamepad is very easy to use- just plug and play! no need in installation. this is a very light-weight joystick. the buttons are colored like the playstation`s joysticks and it very comfortable to get use to it. Cons:this joystick doesnt have any "wheel shap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections