DX » Community » Reviews » USB 12-Button Gamepad Controller for PC (160CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoRenno on 11/19/2013

-Works plug and play with windows XP. -Very light weight. -Comfortable in the hand. -Has more than enough buttons. -Works well on windows 7 and windowns 8. -Works fine on soccer games. Feels cheap buttons are a bit sticky can't get it to work with windows 7. only works every once in a while. tried across ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysafldk on 01/05/2013

Works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux Light Cheap Ok feel after using it a bit. Poor quality. Far from the feel of a PS3 controller. Hard buttons. Bought two, the second was dead on arrival. A very cheap gamepad which works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux. It is great for oldschool emulators and platform ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypvdven777 on 12/21/2012

It's Plug'n'play under windows 7, shows up as generic USB gamepad. 10 fully functional individual buttons + 4 direction control pad. Feels adequately sturdy and up for the task. Only one minor snag I noticed is the following. Buttons 9 and 10 are the rubbery kind of start/stop buttons. Button 9 is rectangular ... Read more

Pad rear Pad bottom Pad top Pad internals

0 0 0

• posted bymariojunior on 08/19/2012

joystick really cool. Excellent for my game trips and for my games of bike. The material is of high quality. Had I known earlier, I would have bought another for my wife. But buy another soon! I love DX. The lens is very dark and does not tire the views I have nothing against. The product came in perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShujito on 01/03/2012

+ smells like chinese plastic + cheap + works + plug and play (no drivers required) + sturdy - smells like chinese plastic - coarse - not 12, 10 action buttons, 14 total if you add the dpad directions (not much of a con at all) - it's 30 CM shorted than it says (but I'm fine with that anyway) º ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheshadowsnose on 01/09/2011

+ Lightweight + Responsive + Plug & Play in WinXP + Very cheap + Shaped like an old PS1 controller - The cable could be a little longer I was really surprised how responsive this pad is. I tried a lot of cheap gamepads and all of them had some delay. This really sucks if you are playing old games on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicolaas on 11/08/2010

-Works plug and play with windows XP. -Very light weight. -Comfortable in the hand. -Has more than enough buttons. -The cable is very short, I had to use an extension cord to be able to sit on the couch and play on my pc. -The bottom shoulder buttons get stuck very often, I need to get them out with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOisterboy on 10/01/2010

cheap cheap cheap cheap and cheap feels cheap buttons are a bit sticky can't get it to work with windows 7. only works every once in a while. tried across many, many emulators. Its very sporadic in deciding if its going to work or not. This works with my XP computer no problem, but not my windows 7 machine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerk153 on 04/01/2010

this gamepad is very easy to use- just plug and play! no need in installation. this is a very light-weight joystick. the buttons are colored like the playstation`s joysticks and it very comfortable to get use to it. this joystick doesnt have any "wheel shaped" buttons for 360 degrees. another con is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections