DX » Community » Reviews » Air Blower / Dust Cleaner (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySleepyEng on 12/12/2013

It`s good for cleaning watch parts, laptop keyboards, camera lenses and other things that accumulate dust but are annoying to wipe off. Delivers a fairly strong blast of air for its size. None really, the price is good, build quality seems pretty good. Maybe could have interchangeable tips? Has a hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablomasc on 11/30/2013

It's just great and it does not have that intense rubber odor that we would expect. Very good general quality and its made of thick rubber. The bottom hole is not open, so you don't have the obligation to put a finger to blow the air with full pression through the nozzle. None so far!! I bought it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotermix87 on 08/08/2013

When I recieved this blower I was nicely suprised of how good the quality is. Its big, fits well in a hand and is able to blow strong stream of air, more than enough to get rid off of the dust stucked on your lens, camera mirror or even the microchip itself. For this price I couldnt buy the same item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrsbsns on 07/10/2013

It's very simple to use, priced very good and overall very useful. Tested it to clean the insides of my pc, specially coolers and the chliclet keyboard on laptop, and the results were pretty satisfying. Should work fine to clean fresh dust on displays too and whenever else you can think of. Its easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytod93 on 10/24/2012

Best price and it's easy to use. It looks just like on the picture. So, no problem at all. The harder you push the balloon, the more air will blow. Nothing comes to mind. Rubber is perhaps too harsh, but it's not a problem. Great product for this price. Nothing more to say. Using of this air blower is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMikeBertrams on 08/30/2012

Inexpensive, functional, lightweight, white plastic nozzle wont scratch and is non-conductive. Has decent volume of air in a tight jet No check valve on output tube so stuff may get sucked into it if you are not careful but does have a check valve on the back so all air gets blown out the nozzle Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byo0pz83 on 08/13/2012

-Large in size -Nozzle is wide enough to have a lot of air but still be strong enough to blow particles. -Rubber squeezer is of harder durable rubber -Nozzle is made of a thick plastic which seems durable also. None at all. It works perfectly as described. Tested it on my DSLR. Had some dust particles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKickassKev on 04/28/2010

- soft - easy to squeeze - comfortable in large hands - air pressure is sufficiently strong to get most dust particles dislodged - compact - intake hole at the rear, so less prone to sucking up the dust it just blew off - could be cheaper - nozzle tip could be thinner to have a stronger blast Keeps junk ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJazzpirate on 01/26/2010

Soft and durable, works very well. I want to review this product, as it's a very good one, about a self powered air blowing device. You squeeze it, and it blows air, and in this regard, it wins in spades. First time in months I've been able to take pictures at really high apertures without grains and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections