DX » Community » Reviews » Xprinter XP-58IIH USB Thermal Cash Receipt Printer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fast Impressive Affordable Produto muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 09/03/2015

I use the printer in a beauty salon for 3 months now and it works fine. The print is clear, the speed is OK, the cut teeth are a little bit dull but you can still manage to make a clean cut. The only problem I had was the instructions ( they are in Chineese :-) and the CD with drivers are friend... Read more

Impression:good,Fast,difficult to install;

0 0 0

• posted byCabraLOCO on 04/26/2015

Pros: easy to configure, prints really fast, Cons: After almost one year of heavy use in tough conditions like water splinting, it worked fine but stop working, and it worth every penny.

0 0 0

• posted bybettocr on 01/31/2015

It is a good product, but does not have support for ARM Linux CUPS. For the rest I like this balanced quality vs price

0 0 0

• posted byamaromania on 01/28/2015

Produto chegou bem embalado, funcionando corretamente, tudo como descrito no site, facil instalação, sem problemas.

Impression:good,Produto muito bom,working perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAndygamez on 01/04/2015

Pros: Smaller faster to printing easy of use cons: the paper every time when you turn on the printer get out a 5 cm of paper and every trime when i change de paper get out 10 o 20 cm o paper....

0 0 0

• posted bySpahija on 12/06/2014

working perfect can print images, text, barcode etc. have three page size only 58(48)x210, 58(48)x297 and 58(48)x3276

Working perfect easy install

Impression:working perfect;

1 0 1

• posted bymatymad on 11/13/2014

The printer is good, very lightweight. Be careful: if you need a printer with automatic cutter DON'T BY THIS PRINTER. This printer doesn't have automatic cutter neither an ethernet port. The "ethernet port" is a cash drawer port. I have installed this printer on Windows 7 x86 and Ubuntu 14.04 x86... Read more

Impression:good, cheaper and lightweight;

1 0 4

• posted byRoberto Gonçalves Damasceno on 09/23/2014

Prós: O papel é grátis pois pode usar a bobina das maquinas visa ou master(rede) Bem construída. Contra: Deu um pouquinho de trabalho para instalar, mais nada de absurdo; levei 40 minutos para instalar. Manual em chines, isso foi terrível, mais com o cd de instalação tudo se resolveu

Impression:Produto muito bom;

2 0 1

• posted bymmddzzoo59 on 08/19/2014

Pros: Excelent price, great printer and printing quality. CONS: extremely difficult to install in Windows 8 as all documentation is in English I received this printer 2 days ago and could not understand why the driver installer that came in a CD was not working, then I started to look into the to... Read more

Impression:Excellent overall but difficult installation;

0 0 0

• posted byInverseSandwich on 08/14/2014

A well made printer at an affordable price! I couldn't use the GNU/Linux drivers but this was not a problem as I was intending to use it with Python-ESCPOS on a Raspberry Pi and it worked great. The print quality is great and still prints fast. If you are looking for an affordable thermal you go... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere