DX » Community » Reviews » Xprinter XP-58IIH USB Thermal Cash Receipt Printer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fast Impressive Affordable Produto muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymr22turbo on 10/07/2016

Pros: Quick printing, good quality prints, sturdy design, foolproof loading of paper Cons: Little bit of searching to find correct drivers for Windows 10, no auto cutoff of paper Just search for POS58 printer drivers and you will find them easil, I downloaded them from: Works perfect!... Read more

Impression:Fast;

0 0 2

• posted byalferboy on 01/23/2016

Pros: Very fast and easy to use. Cons: Drivers adjusting to margins and printing in regular problems can be a little bit messy for the normal user. Rasperrby PI won't be able to deal with two at the same time.

Impression:good,Fast,Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted by9826862 on 12/15/2015

Pros: Pequeña, fácil de ubicar, fuente de poder incluida Cons: Solo es compatible con un solo tamaño de papel, igual está especificado en la referencia. Es una impresora pequeña, robusta ideal para un uso constante. Hasta el momento ha trabajado bien.

Impression:good,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byjayage on 12/11/2015

it's working perfectly, as other rewiews said its dificult to install (in chinese), but once it's installed properly everything works, really easy to refill the paper. cons: the usb cable is kinda short for me.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9736814 on 10/28/2015

Bonita impresora termica, ocupa papel de tamaño estandar, muy comoda y agil de usar. PROS: economica, rapida, imprimeticket de forma rapida y agil, aparenta ser una maquina de mayor valor, calidad en construccion similar a las de marcas reconocidas, solucion economica para impresion de ticket en... Read more

Excelente relacion precio-calidad Excelente relacion precio-calidad Excelente relacion precio-calidad

0 0 1

• posted byAZigmund on 09/03/2015

I use the printer in a beauty salon for 3 months now and it works fine. The print is clear, the speed is OK, the cut teeth are a little bit dull but you can still manage to make a clean cut. The only problem I had was the instructions ( they are in Chineese :-) and the CD with drivers are friend... Read more

Impression:good,Fast,difficult to install;

0 0 0

• posted byCabraLOCO on 04/26/2015

Pros: easy to configure, prints really fast, Cons: After almost one year of heavy use in tough conditions like water splinting, it worked fine but stop working, and it worth every penny.

0 0 0

• posted bybettocr on 01/31/2015

It is a good product, but does not have support for ARM Linux CUPS. For the rest I like this balanced quality vs price

0 0 0

• posted byamaromania on 01/28/2015

Produto chegou bem embalado, funcionando corretamente, tudo como descrito no site, facil instalação, sem problemas.

Impression:good,Produto muito bom,working perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAndygamez on 01/04/2015

Pros: Smaller faster to printing easy of use cons: the paper every time when you turn on the printer get out a 5 cm of paper and every trime when i change de paper get out 10 o 20 cm o paper....

0 0 0

DX Everywhere