DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED USB Light for Laptop (Silver)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmtommasini on 10/07/2013

It is very usefull to people who likes to use the notebook on bed in the dark, like before sleep. I just plug it and can actually see my keyboard that does not have own light. Could be lighter, but it is not really heavy. Could be lighter, but it is not really heavy. Maybe the led could have a better cover, so the light wouldn't annoy us sometimes. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurabus6 on 09/03/2012

Does what it advertises, doesn't leave us desapointed. The led's are powerful enough, but wouldn´t hurt if it had five or six of them. build quality could be better, seems a little fragile, but we can't argue much with a price like this. A little loose when you plug it to the usb port. must be relatively near of whatever you're reading, but it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeneralmarkuspa on 05/19/2011

It's really quite long (15.5''). The 3 lights are bright and the bendable arm is stiff enough to stay in place. I'm using it on a smaller laptop so it illuminates it well. I would definitely recommend this light really none. If I did have a complaint it would be that the USB plug is beige... might have been cooler silver or black. I can use it in my ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythany on 11/30/2010

It bright enough to work in the dark. The bendable metal neck work well and is sturdy enough to stay in place. It works on any power USB port, even on a powered USB-hub or USB-charger. The 3 leds are quite bright, cool/daylight white. The bundle of light is very compact, so it might not be capable of providing good lighting for large 17" laptop with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPatanjali on 04/12/2010

The 3 led's give enough light to see your keyboerd in the dark. I attached it to my laptop. Nice white-blue light With the flexible arm it is easy to point in the directrion you want it to light. It is difficult to read a book with this light. You can also use it at the back of your desktop PC if you need some lighting there to see the connectors when ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections