DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED USB Light for Laptop (Silver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurabus6 on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it advertises, doesn't leave us desapointed. The led's are powerful enough, but wouldn´t hurt if it had five or six of them. Cons:build quality could be better, seems a little fragile, but we can't argue much with a price like this. A little loose when yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeneralmarkuspa on 05/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really quite long (15.5''). The 3 lights are bright and the bendable arm is stiff enough to stay in place. I'm using it on a smaller laptop so it illuminates it well. I would definitely recommend this light Cons:really none. If I did have a complaint it wou... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythany on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It bright enough to work in the dark. The bendable metal neck work well and is sturdy enough to stay in place. It works on any power USB port, even on a powered USB-hub or USB-charger. The 3 leds are quite bright, cool/daylight white. Cons:The bundle of light is very co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPatanjali on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The 3 led's give enough light to see your keyboerd in the dark. I attached it to my laptop. Nice white-blue light With the flexible arm it is easy to point in the directrion you want it to light. Cons:It is difficult to read a book with this light. OtherThough... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections