DX » Community » Reviews » 8-LED Vehicle Waterproof Decoration/Signal Lamp Bulbs (12V White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPjanus on 04/13/2014

Very good price for decently working lights. Not the brightest on the market but for the price that is charged they still are a bargain. The cables used to connect the lights to power and the cables between the lights are VERY thin. Actually it was hard to get rid of the insulation without damaging the conductor. Therefore it is also easy to damage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrshac on 06/15/2012

Delivery took about 2 weeks plus only. Nice design and bright LED light. Easy to DIY as the +- cable is clearly identify. Long cable between the LED lights and if you know about wiring, you are able to seperate them into individual led lights. Not that waterproof as minor water still able to run in through out the cable in between. It can be used as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 04/03/2011

. BLAH! What a stupid way to put this under the hull of a car, like that benthonics fishes looking for food dipped under the salty mud! . I ordered many, to makes some nice night thinny light FX on my house, at the front garden, under the bar of the garage door and on backyard, to put a nice mood on it. . . The string is too (toOOo) short, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXeslaroi on 11/21/2010

Plastic build, thin wiring, low power consumption, it is possible to disconnect the led's from each other. Bright lights, waterproof As I said: Hard plastic build.., don't drop the led's ! Very thin wiring. Be careful cutting the wiring to disconnect the led's from each other. I use the led's to light up my shed. Don't expect to lighting up the environment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywantabi on 05/13/2010

-They are very noticiable . - waterproof. _ they have a film of attached adhesive tape to stick in proper position. - They work with 12 volts. _You have to fix with attached screws to secure the instalation.(You do not really want your lamps crash against the road ,do you? ) - Dont expect high power lighting, this lamps use leds. - Very thin wires,they ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections