Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybputnik on 06/30/2014

Great build quality and easy to use. It fits perfectly on my acoustic guitar, and does the job very good, covering all the string all the way on the guitar neck. It applies pressure uniformly over all of the strings, so strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Solid and robust build, but not too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPKersey on 06/02/2014

If you're willing to have a good capo without the need to spend a truck load of cash, you've found what you're looking for! I don't regret the choice. The gadget grabs firmly onto the guitar's arm with no prejudice to the instrument whatsoever. Excellent build construction, no cons that I could find!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymomchild on 05/13/2014

Very good deal. Good build quality and easy of use. It does the job pretty good, covering all the string all the way on the neck of the guitar. In my country something like that would cost me 10$ and this is much cheaper. Solid and robust build. I am using it on acoustic guitar. I use it for a month ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDidiPartush on 05/07/2014

great build quality. i am using it ove a year now and it is still remained useful - even after alot of useage. the price is very cheap.. in my country one of this products costs like 20 bucks.. over all i am very satesfied with this product - I RECCOMAND :D after a couple of months of useage, the ruccer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzimmer09 on 04/09/2014

- Well finished product - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - looks good (but does not look great). Not like cheap stuff. -I was actually expecting it to be a prime looking capo, but it does not look prime. It looks just like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThendia on 03/16/2014

It's a capo! And it's totally functioning. It's design is rather helpful and ergonomic. Seems stable enough -- I was worried that it might be a bit flimsy since it was so cheap, but it seems durable. A little heavier than the more expensive ones. The spring is slightly too strong, it takes some effort ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimkaVeter on 02/08/2014

it is entirely a plus for the price! totally worth the money) What are the disadvantages, you talking about? i'm use it with pleasure;) perfect for me. exactly what I was looking for. i will advise a friend, I think he is also will interested in this capo cope with the tasks at percent! buy it if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeetPrime on 01/25/2014

This product does its job, no more no less. Solid and robust build. The capo is made of steel and soft rubber for the parts that make contact with the guitar. I fits well on every guitar I have. It fits acoustic necks, C, and even my thicker U shaped necks. Cant think of any cons whatsoever. The capo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014

Actually a very good capo. Feels sturdy, works well, and doesn't look like it's from outer space or something... The spring is just as strong as it should be, the foam seems the same, and it hasn't damaged my guitar or strings in any way. None that I can think of, and I tried. It has a peculiar smell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedaharon on 01/14/2014

it is a really nice capo, different then what all the other guys playing guitar have. works excellent, i've got it for few month and still work without a hitch. it is also cheaper then the other capos in the market which make it a wiser purchase. non really. it work just fine and i am still happy i had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections