DX » Community » Reviews » Boston Steel Guitar Capo for 6-String Guitar
Customer’s impression:
nice Works great Awesome! Great Aquisition Exelente!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJeppx7 on 01/07/2015

I have 3 of these and they are all awesome. Works both with nylon and steel strings, uckulele and guitar. Pros: Cheap good quality easy to use! Cons: none what so ever! Overall I could really recomend this capo!

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byjesus2919 on 01/03/2015

Pros: Es un exelente capo, aprieta muy bien las cuerdas, despues de mas de 1 año aun sigue haciendo su trabajo y el precio es bajo. Cons: Nada en contra de este capo.

Impression:Exelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byJhabs on 11/22/2014

This is a capo, always works for whatever instrument I put it on (Ukulele, guitar, bass etc.). The design works well and holds down all strings, however it can be a bit bulky at times.

Impression:Works great,Bit Bulky;

0 0 0

• posted bysalomano on 11/07/2014

PRos: the price is awesome, it doesn´t last forever, but for this price you can buy 3 for less than a Planet Waves Capo. It worked on muy electric and acoustic guitar with different shapes of headstock. Cons: After sometime the piece that hold it may comes out, but that´s because i´m not so with... Read more

Impression:Great Aquisition;

0 0 0

• posted bybputnik on 06/30/2014

Great build quality and easy to use. It fits perfectly on my acoustic guitar, and does the job very good, covering all the string all the way on the guitar neck. It applies pressure uniformly over all of the strings, so strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Solid and robust build, but So... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPKersey on 06/02/2014

If you're willing to have a good capo without the need to spend a truck load of cash, you've found what you're looking for! I don't regret the choice. The gadget grabs firmly onto the guitar's arm with no prejudice to the instrument whatsoever. Excellent build construction, no cons that I could I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymomchild on 05/13/2014

Very good deal. Good build quality and easy of use. It does the job pretty good, covering all the string all the way on the neck of the guitar. In my country something like that would cost me 10$ and this is much cheaper. Solid and robust build. I am using it on acoustic guitar. I use it for a so... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDidiPartush on 05/07/2014

great build quality. i am using it ove a year now and it is still remained useful - even after alot of useage. the price is very cheap.. in my country one of this products costs like 20 bucks.. over all i am very satesfied with this product - I RECCOMAND :D after a couple of months of useage, the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzimmer09 on 04/09/2014

- Well finished product - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - looks good (but does not look great). Not like cheap stuff. -I was actually expecting it to be a prime looking capo, but it does not look prime. It looks just... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections