Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybputnik on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great build quality and easy to use. It fits perfectly on my acoustic guitar, and does the job very good, covering all the string all the way on the guitar neck. It applies pressure uniformly over all of the strings, so strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Sol... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomchild on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good deal. Good build quality and easy of use. It does the job pretty good, covering all the string all the way on the neck of the guitar. In my country something like that would cost me 10$ and this is much cheaper. Solid and robust build. I am using it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDidiPartush on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great build quality. i am using it ove a year now and it is still remained useful - even after alot of useage. the price is very cheap.. in my country one of this products costs like 20 bucks.. over all i am very satesfied with this product - I RECCOMAND :D Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzimmer09 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Well finished product - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - looks good (but does not look great). Not like cheap stuff. Cons:-I was actually expecting it to be a prime looking capo, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeetPrime on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product does its job, no more no less. Solid and robust build. The capo is made of steel and soft rubber for the parts that make contact with the guitar. I fits well on every guitar I have. It fits acoustic necks, C, and even my thicker U shaped necks. Cons:Cant th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakedaharon on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a really nice capo, different then what all the other guys playing guitar have. works excellent, i've got it for few month and still work without a hitch. it is also cheaper then the other capos in the market which make it a wiser purchase. Cons:non real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfase87 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, well built. Light. Have used it for like a year with a washburn electro-acustic guitar and I haven't have a single problem with this item. Sounds good, with no metal sounds or stuff. Cons:none. maybe it looks like a gun haha, everyone ask me what... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywupuchim on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice capo. Fit on every guitar, and ukulele too. It is strong and solid, what is great, because with others capo is sometimes problem with this. It is very cheap, in local store I found similar capo 3x more expensive. Cons:The metal part had broken in the midd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsziho on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Used material is tough and strong. Fits well on fretboard, strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Perfect price for excellent product Quality is very high. Cons:None that I can think of. MAYBEE that is a little bit to hard, but i thing that its ok becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrfteles on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great capo. Works well on many types of guitar and acoustic guitars. It's well build and comes with a high quality spring. Bom capo. Trabalha muito bem com guitarras elétrica e violões. É bem produzido e vem com uma mola de excelente qualidade.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections