Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Heavy duty (even though NOT steel)
- Holds down all the string with an even force
- Works like the capos you can buy at music stores for 2x-3x the price
- It's not steel but a heavy duty plastic (doesn't really affect the effectiveness though)
- Mine arrived with a little rust on the spring holding the upper & bottom components together
All in all a very good buy!! Cheaper than going to a store and buying it there, with very little difference in terms of build quality. I feel less guilty about tossing it around and stuff because it was cheaper. Bought another one for a friend (who wanted to pay something like 15$ for a capo at a store).
Worth the purchase, especially if you're just starting out on the guitar and are practicing on a guitar that isn't the best... Fairly simple to figure out how to use (I've never used a capo before and figured it out the first time i saw it..) and works just as well as the pricey ones. I might consider investing in a better quality one in the future if I get a better guitar.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.