DX » Community » Reviews » BENEVE CCD719C 2 7" LCD Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ 512MB RAM / Dual-Camera / TF - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycelinega on 05/28/2014

great item for the price..... surprisingly great Wi-Fi . reception,, picture and sound a;so good... nothing wrong with item only con is shipping time it took over a month to get it..but well worth it.. could also us a dc charger,,but besides that a1 product for price. Would purchase another one for the kids. Not quite quick enough for my use. Very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelfantlina on 03/07/2014

An amazing tablet, you might expect to several hundred dollars more for this tablet. It is easy to use, and extremely handy. I would highly recommend that anyone get this item!! Well, it came, of course, with Chinese language characters, which I expected it would. But not a problem as my 13 year old nephew quickly changed it to English for me in just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraspberryr on 01/23/2014

I have an android touch phone and it's very similar in layout to it (samsung galaxy S3). It doesn't look cheap at all, I'm so pleased, absolute bargain for the £35 I paid! The screen is clear and bright, the sound is nice, touch screen is sensitive but not overly so. The camera is much better than what I was expecting but it's not amazing. I ordered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysfiwealth on 01/10/2014

I love this tablet! Its super fast. the processor is great. Google play is installed. the tablet responds quickly to touch. All features are correctly installed and a good amount of pre-installed useful apps. The package was in proper condition and assembly. The operating system is updated and is very agile. The battery has a poor capacity. The tablet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaatr2 on 12/27/2013

It has android 4.1 and although it has only one core and 512 ram it works very smoothly. I have had a good surprise as I thought it would be very plastic type but it looks good quality and the screen looks also very good. the cameras don´t have too much definition but it says in the specs so no surprise. Also it does not have a charger it needs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections