DX » Community » Reviews » BENEVE CCD719C 2 7" LCD Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ 512MB RAM / Dual-Camera / TF - White
Customer’s impression:
Exelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymicaslo on 09/12/2014

I received my order today I had to wait about 22 days but no matter because it was worth the wait I thank you dx.com team of customer service for their excellent care. continue working as before they have done and continue to improve its quality is very good and especially keep putting deals

Thanks great items

Impression:Exelent;

0 0 0

• posted bycelinega on 05/28/2014

great item for the price..... surprisingly great Wi-Fi . reception,, picture and sound a;so good... nothing wrong with item only con is shipping time it took over a month to get it..but well worth it.. could also us a dc charger,,but besides that a1 product for price. Would purchase another one I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaelfantlina on 03/07/2014

An amazing tablet, you might expect to several hundred dollars more for this tablet. It is easy to use, and extremely handy. I would highly recommend that anyone get this item!! Well, it came, of course, with Chinese language characters, which I expected it would. But not a problem as my 13 year... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraspberryr on 01/23/2014

I have an android touch phone and it's very similar in layout to it (samsung galaxy S3). It doesn't look cheap at all, I'm so pleased, absolute bargain for the £35 I paid! The screen is clear and bright, the sound is nice, touch screen is sensitive but not overly so. The camera is much than... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysfiwealth on 01/10/2014

I love this tablet! Its super fast. the processor is great. Google play is installed. the tablet responds quickly to touch. All features are correctly installed and a good amount of pre-installed useful apps. The package was in proper condition and assembly. The operating system is updated and is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaatr2 on 12/27/2013

It has android 4.1 and although it has only one core and 512 ram it works very smoothly. I have had a good surprise as I thought it would be very plastic type but it looks good quality and the screen looks also very good. the cameras don´t have too much definition but it says in the specs so... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere