DX » Community » Reviews » IBM T60 Compatible 5200mAh Battery for ThinkPad R60/R60e/T60/T60P/Z60M/Z61e/Z61M/Z61P
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylekar on 05/28/2013

For 43$ you have a battery that does the job. More than 2 hours in office application + browsing + some music in dimmed screen. More than an hour of movie with full brightness. Much much better that those crappy 30$ ebay general crap. You pay a bit more and get a lot more. Sometimes, after 1.5 hours work it says that you need to recharge NOW ! Happend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaSigma on 01/03/2012

Very cheap compared to a genuine battery. It has worked well for one and a half year now. Not much negative to say about them. They are of course not "real" T60 batteries and there will be warnings about this from the OS. This has not been a problem as you can simply ignore it (in Linux anyway). I would not trust the numbers given about this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRomByDan on 04/24/2011

Nice price. Good quality. Works well ("compatible" battery, bought from eBay, is glitchy, giving random shutdowns, even when on AC) 9-cell (sku.55562) costs only about $2 more Overrated a bit. Lenovo battery manager shows design capacity of 47.52Wh right out of box. After performing the battery gauge reset I've got real capacity about 45Wh Well, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezwikstra on 06/11/2010

Good quality, especially against the original batteries. original batteries usually last no more than a year and then suddenly give up with electronic failures. Have already changed 20+ original batteries before finding these, and now saving a massive amount of money. I do not yet have long-term experience, but even when these batteries last a year ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydem3n on 02/10/2010

Good price for a T60p battery. I got it to replace my thinkpad battery and it's worked well for more than 6months. no problems here! little bit of leway when fitted to thinkpad but not a problem since it's secure when fitted. only other ocns i can think of is that the thinkpad will inform you that "you have not got a genuine lenovo battery connected"... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections