DX » Community » Reviews » Compact USB PC Webcam (300K Pixel)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Nice! very nice little gadged
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteddi2t on 04/28/2015

So very happy to be able to chat while on video with friends and family once again. I cant believe that i lived for so long without being able to do so. Jumping up and down with joy. Clear picture, tiny and not in the way. I love that it has a retractable cord, that makes it handy to store easily.

Impression:Happy,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byshervrobotics on 10/30/2014

It's only 640x480 resolution, but it does reach 30 FPS in bright conditions (only 10-20 FPS in low-light conditions, just like most webcams). I plugged it into my Linux laptop (Debian Wheezy) and it worked instantly.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byDevilXXX on 08/01/2014

Pros: - Small and light-weight - I use it with Win7 for monitoring room and it works perfect Cons: - The cable is too short, but can be extended by external usb cable, so no real con :) - the usb cable is relatively thin, so be carefour not to damge it OtherThoughts: - for the price good buy to... Read more

Impression:very nice little gadged;

0 0 0

• posted bycircolokillo on 05/31/2014

Cheap and lightweight. I think its the cheaper webcam in the market. Easy to connect to the computer and easy to install the drivers. Any program can recognise the camera. It makes good videos with enough quality to see other people The cable is shorter. It has not any kind of suport, so you need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydagonalo on 05/20/2014

This is a really cheap webcam that is perfect to ber used in laptops that do not have built-in webcam. It is light, small, and has a retractile cable that makes it easy to take away along with other tiny stuff like a pendrive. The installation driver in my Windows 7 worked fine. It does not come... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeychev on 12/19/2013

- Small and cool design - Supported by my laptop and oLinuxino ARM microcomputers. - I use it with oLinuxino for room monitoring and works perfect. - Drivers are available for ARM architecture. - It requires a little bit more power, so I use it with USB hub between my microcomputer and the It is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVossieNL on 09/17/2013

It's small and cheap. Decent image quality. Easy to take apart. I didn't expect much of the housing, but it's actually rather nice and well built. Not very good in the dark, but not a problem for me since I will be using this one in well-lit areas. I don't like the cord very much either, though a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabipang on 09/12/2013

The webcam looks good, I like the small design and it's easy to hook up and use. The video quality is good, it's really usable but it's not great like you expect for the price. Fantastic price ofcourse, it's less than the half of the price of the equal quality webcam in the hardware store. The is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byservopronto on 03/31/2013

web camera is made to last. speed image processing is very impressed, even a webcam in my laptop is not that smart. sensitivity matrix at a high level. was not able to configure a button on the case, it seems that it does not respond. O-ring between the camera body and the cable is installed on 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdylyuk on 03/28/2013

Very good camera for the Internet. Very good support of the personnel. Cheap! Compact! Easy to install! Good image! Useful clip for notebook! This camera is very useful and i'm thinking buying another one. Minuses aren't present! The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: