DX » Community » Reviews » Compact USB PC Webcam (300K Pixel)
  • 5 star 29 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycircolokillo on 05/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and lightweight. I think its the cheaper webcam in the market. Easy to connect to the computer and easy to install the drivers. Any program can recognise the camera. It makes good videos with enough quality to see other people Cons:The cable is shorter. It has not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagonalo on 05/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really cheap webcam that is perfect to ber used in laptops that do not have built-in webcam. It is light, small, and has a retractile cable that makes it easy to take away along with other tiny stuff like a pendrive. The installation driver in my Windows 7 worke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeychev on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small and cool design - Supported by my laptop and oLinuxino ARM microcomputers. - I use it with oLinuxino for room monitoring and works perfect. - Drivers are available for ARM architecture. Cons:- It requires a little bit more power, so I use it with USB hub between... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVossieNL on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small and cheap. Decent image quality. Easy to take apart. I didn't expect much of the housing, but it's actually rather nice and well built. Cons:Not very good in the dark, but not a problem for me since I will be using this one in well-lit areas. I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabipang on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The webcam looks good, I like the small design and it's easy to hook up and use. The video quality is good, it's really usable but it's not great like you expect for the price. Fantastic price ofcourse, it's less than the half of the price of the equal quality webcam in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdylyuk on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good camera for the Internet. Very good support of the personnel. Cheap! Compact! Easy to install! Good image! Useful clip for notebook! This camera is very useful and i'm thinking buying another one. Cons:Minuses aren't present! The clip at the back seam... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksponja on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works perfect. Good Size. Small and well built. Have i said its cheap? If you need something just to make videocalls, go on! But change the usb cord, if you want atach it to your desktop. Cons:The cable is fragile, and its size is short. Of course it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySHANYAYA on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It can be clipped on many things. Light weight and plug and play direct. It fall many times and still works!! Cons:The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your webcam and it is ok. No zoom possible. The retractable cable is Fragile, do not play wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabicair on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap! Compact! Easy to install! Good image! Useful clip for notebook! This camera is very useful and i'm thinking buying another one. its good to atach to a notebook and use as front or back camera. You can show your surrounding with it! Definitily versatile! Precise m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanil427 on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works in every pc/laptop I have attached it to. No need of drivers to be installed for its usage...its driver less and windows xp and windows Seven recognizes it by themselves. The clip behind is an excellent add on. Cons:The clip could have been studier. In i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections