DX » Community » Reviews » Compact USB PC Webcam (300K Pixel)
Customer’s impression:
Small Satisfied Happy Nice! very nice little gadged
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysomeorder on 01/24/2016

Impression:Satisfied;

Works as it intended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byManoRAW on 07/07/2015

Impression:Small;

-Easy installation - plug and play, detects as USB 2.0 device on XP, Win7 -Small dimensions -Compatible with any program-messengers -Works perfectly on 1.1 USB There are no miracles: As cheap device it has default rec resolution 352x288 (640x480 interpolated) but really resolution is 176x144px 30... Read more

There are no miracles There are no miracles There are no miracles

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshervrobotics on 10/30/2014

Impression:Nice!;

It's only 640x480 resolution, but it does reach 30 FPS in bright conditions (only 10-20 FPS in low-light conditions, just like most webcams). I plugged it into my Linux laptop (Debian Wheezy) and it worked instantly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDevilXXX on 08/01/2014

Impression:very nice little gadged;

Pros: - Small and light-weight - I use it with Win7 for monitoring room and it works perfect Cons: - The cable is too short, but can be extended by external usb cable, so no real con :) - the usb cable is relatively thin, so be carefour not to damge it OtherThoughts: - for the price good buy to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydarksponja on 01/03/2013

Cheap, works perfect. Good Size. Small and well built. Have i said its cheap? If you need something just to make videocalls, go on! But change the usb cord, if you want atach it to your desktop. The cable is fragile, and its size is short. Of course it has not a perfect resolution, but I buy it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySHANYAYA on 11/26/2012

It can be clipped on many things. Light weight and plug and play direct. It fall many times and still works!! The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your webcam and it is ok. No zoom possible. The retractable cable is Fragile, do not play with it! If disconnected during it... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykatto22 on 04/16/2012

+ Decent image quality. + Wind up cable that can be used normally as well. + Small, compact design. + Works flawlessly on Linux. + Built in microphone works well. + Standard USB connection. + Compact package when cable is rolled up, everything fits together! @ Image quality is nice @ good price @... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byblaisetheginger on 09/12/2011

Small size Easy to use, just plug and play Good quality Kinda cheap build The clip seems like it could break after repeated usage, but so far has lasted well and continued to hold the webcam on my laptop. Too small for most desktop monitors, but can clip more places than a larger webcam. For the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUalison on 04/28/2011

The webcam is very small really surprised me. The retractable cord makes it even smaller and more Become portable. Can you take her purse, does not occupy any space. Besides all this, even comes with built-in microphone Which makes it even more. The picture quality is Satisfactory. No need to for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBFERK on 09/30/2010

Good and small Web Camera with Usb plug. Nice resolution. It installes it self (no drivers needed) under Windows XP, Vista, 7. Has build in Microphone. Wire winds it self. No I can think off. Good. The cammera performs quite well in dark light. It has a crochet hook to tie to the top of the and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere