DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 USB 2.0 SDHC Card Reader (Max. 16GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrielm11 on 07/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:muy buena calidad mucha utilidad todas las ranuras funcionan bien no requiere instalación muy rápido funciona con win xp muy barato! led indicador * Very good quality A lot of utility All the slots work well You do not require installation Very fast Xp runs on w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJovenrei on 06/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- plug and play - Reads sd and micro sd cards with no problems. - Quite fast. - It works as it should. - Tested on windows vista Cons:- Cheap looking - feels fragile - Red indicator light blinks, when you access information (too bright) - Only reads one card at the time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben2303 on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works exactly as advertised, this thing can read a lots of card types - Bought several of them more than 6 months ago, and they're still working great (that's not the case with several usb reader I bought here) - Good quality, usb fits tighly so you won't en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRennex on 08/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very compact - Works with SDHC - Standard-size USB connector doesn't block neighboring USB ports - Holder clip for the USB cable keeps it from dangling loose when not in use - Shows up as one drive letter (not one per slot) Cons:- USB cable is short and stiff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgent851 on 07/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks good. - Reads sdhc cards with no problems. - Quite fast. - It works as it should. - Tested on windows 7 and it works the minute you plug it in. Cons:- Bad packaging (does not protect the reader because it is more like plastic bag, not plastic box). - Mine arrived... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgardLeonardo on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I cant talk too much about it, because it is self explained, you just need to "plug and play"!!! I bought to use with my mobile card and i can say that it is 10 times faster than my phone cable! Cons:Nothing at all... just only the time it takes to arrive (I l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspringbat on 01/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works istantaneously - Just the cheapest I've found around - Reads everything I wanted :) Cons:- The flexible USB connector may not last for years of usage, but I'll tell you in a couple of years Actually, I found no con, indeed. OtherThoughts:For the price, a tool... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLudo6431 on 10/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* SDHC * Le câble qui se range facilement dessous. * Le lecteur µSD (plus besoin d'un adaptateur SD<->µSD) * Plus l'encombrant slot pour Compact Flash ! * Une anse pour le pendre à ... ce que vous voulez :) * Il fonctionne sous linux... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections