DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Solid/Dry Correction Tapes (20-Meter / 4-Tape Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

the package is quite sturdy, no damages to the product - the build quality is very good, certainly doesn't look cheap - no problems with the rolling, it doesn't get stuck etc. - much much better than liquid ones, if you never used this type you will be surprised i cannot find any cons for this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 02/15/2013

-Comes in 3 colours, blue orange and black -Very cheap and good compare to the ones you buy at the stores! -A great deal! -the shape of it, is easy to hold and use when needed -comes in a pack of 4 so it wont run out for awhile! -everything was attached/ -the cap does not stay on when not using (doesnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnaing on 06/28/2012

It lasts quite long, it's rather easy to use and it's a lot of fun! It's much cleaner and faster than the liquid option, perfect for those neat freaks, because you can make a straight line correction and it blends beautifully with the paper (as long as it's white paper, of course) Maybe it takes a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

This is a great product with a practical use, which it performs wonderfully. The tape runs smoothly, the covering tape is smooth to write on and quite opaque, and it lasts and lasts. As an office tool, this is perfect. It's nice that it comes in different colours so that you can identify your own if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudsrealm on 03/11/2010

First of all, this pack is worth more than the other ones. Granted, it's not cute or has attractive designs, but they are practical and work really well. The build is of good quality. I have used it for months now and they haven't broke on me. The tape blends smoothly on paper. It lasts forever, especially ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections