DX » Community » Reviews » YOGA Rhino Horn Nasal Cleansing System Neti Pot - Fuchsia + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
nice Good quality nvolvement:Expert (understands the inner workings)
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAishwaryanand on 11/25/2016

Handy to use with high quality and cheap price.

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted by9794439 on 03/28/2016

Great product at a great price!

Impression:Good quality,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by10098238 on 02/09/2016

Bij toeval kwam ik op de webpagina van Deal Extreme terecht. Ik had er nog nooit van gehoord. Ik heb een rhino horn besteld voor 4,08 Euro. Hier in Nederland kosten die dingen 15 Euro. Als je online besteld moet je dan ook nog verzendkosten betalen. Deze rhino horn kwam rechtstreeks uit China. Er... Read more

Impression:nice,nvolvement:Expert (understands the inner workings);

0 1 0

• posted byfmnamado on 04/28/2015

Pros: It does what it says. Cons: The plastic is cheap and with a not very good finish. The union of the plastic can cut your nose inside, be gentle. Expensive for a piece of plastic. It should cost 2$, not 4. Conclusion: I'd rebuy this.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDaLaguna on 08/14/2014

Pros. is well finished, well done. Cons. It has plastic tips that can hurt your nose. OtherThoughts: Could be higher and be polite at the tip. Ownership: Worth the price, I'm making good use.

Impression:nvolvement:Expert (understands the inner workings);

0 0 0

• posted bybjarkenyg on 07/31/2014

This is a simple and good tool and it is exactly was it promises to be. There is no need to buy a expensive one when you can get this one so cheap :-) So if you need a good nose cleanser this is a great tool to do it. The delivery was fast and it was sent to my drop-off box which i requested, it... Read more

Impression:Good quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere