DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Battery Charger for Olympus Li40B/Li42B/ENEL10 (US Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuckySkywalker on 08/07/2013

Easy to use and small travel battery charger. Charges a LI40B/42B in 2 hours. Has a light that shows when it's charging (red) and when the battery is charged (green). Looks sturdy and very compact. The chinese plug. Would be nice this charger with round plug so you don't have to use it with a plug conversor. Unless you have a plug convertor already,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaagi on 02/25/2013

The product is easy to use. Perfect for a battery for my Olympus mju Tough 3000. Package arrived undamaged within a reasonable time Punjac je lak za korišcenje. Savršeno odgovara bateriji za Olympus mju Tough 3000 Paket je stigao neoštecen i u razumnom roku. Could be smaller. The primary purpose is for traveling and thats why I think it is not convenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuromerc on 02/14/2013

cheap, got here in one piece. looks a bit pony in comparison to the one that came with my fuji film camera. what can I say, it's a charger than charges, bit iffy quality wise and the fire brigade would have a fit if they saw all the cheapo chinese stuff i have plugged in around my modest home in various cheap plug adaptors, nice if just some of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulo on 01/10/2013

Works perfectly to charge my camera battery. Price is really correct. Even if it is $5, I would have paid at least twice or thrice more in a shop. It's always usefull to have a secondary battery charger. The charger is not hot, even after a night of battery loading None. The battery charger does what it is designed for and supposed to do. Buy it if ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywikaie on 07/15/2012

- Works perfectly to charge the battery of the camera - Easy to carry with you, so it's a fantastic travel-charger - Works perfectly with sku. 3529 (US-EU plug) - Lightweight - Price is a little bit on the high side for Dealextreme, $3 would be a fantastic price for this. I lost my original charger of my Olympus battery, but this is a fantastic replacement,... Read more

Front View Detailed look at the front Detailed look at the pins Back view, with the socket plug closed You can open the socket plug. Back view, with the socket plug open Side View Back View
    0 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 03/09/2010

Actually, I was looking for the Nikon MH-63 Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL10 battery. Though the title reads Olympus, you can use this item for your Nikon EN-EL10 batteries without issues just as I do. Missing the terminal pin... A lot of plastic odour... The part that the battery goes into is detachable. I believe the manufacturer just replaces the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections