Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinn3 on 04/28/2014

It's very cheap and works without and problems at all. Just plug it into your car and your audio-device and you're good to go. Build quality isn't the best. The plastic doesn't feel that robust but it has yet to break. Hopefully it wont. It is well worth it's price and great to have in a car that doesn't have AUX or anything similar. No more casettes!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamayloba on 02/26/2014

Makes it possible to connect the mp3 player to old cassete tape car deck. The price is low enough. There are extra plastic parts inside (shown in the picture). I drew them because they produces loud sounds. Without them device works perfect. The cable looks very flimsy. I'll change it when it breaks. Of course, the sound quality is not audiophile, but ... Read more

unnecessary parts
    0 0
  • posted bydeirby on 02/20/2014

It's really cheap and very useful in the old cars for listening the sound of the new devices in the sound car system. The sound is awful. You listen a back noise always. I've tried with different music players and the noise was always there. The car used to be in the street and the plastic doesn't support the high temperature. It broke in few days. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 01/09/2014

It does what it is supposed to do. The finishing materials are very cheap; the cassette has sharp edges, it is made of very cheap plastic and the cable cord seems it is going to stop working at any moment. The worst thing is the quality of the sound: it not only introduces a lot of noise but you can actually hear the cassette wheel spinning. I expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynestea57 on 12/30/2013

The cassette is good. The sensor corresponds with pictures on the selling page. It has the right "sensor" with 2 lines. It is cheaper for the quality. There is no issu with "bass", not like other cassettes. En français : La cassette est beaucoup mieux que les autres cassettes que l'on peut trouver dans le commerce. La sonde ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorkro on 06/27/2013

Very lightweight item, and extremely easy to use. Just plug it to the audio source, put into the cassette player, and here you go) Wire looks a bit thin, so I suppose in some extreme situations it can become broken. The first thought that I had when I finally got the item was that cassette body looks not too quality, but after the first use all my fears ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysirprospect on 12/28/2012

- Fits perfectly into the car audio system - Works as soon as you put it in - No rewind issues. Just plug and play - Wire is a bit fragile, can easily snap off if not careful - The sound quality is not that great, so may ruin the quality coming from some good MP3 players. but manageable. This one has its pros and cons, but I am quite pleased with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelianfg on 12/01/2012

*Very handy and portable, really easy to use, just plug it into your mp3/mp4/cellphone and you are good to go *it works really nice with several types of devices, provided they have 3.5mm audio input *sound quality is very good, it is as if you were plugging your device via USB in a modern stereo player *i can't think of none so far, may be quality ... Read more

works great!
    1 0
  • posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

-Works as advertised -Slightly modified and works as handsfree headset (duh) -You can switch the cable around -Did not work off the bat with my car stereo -Cut myself opening it Works as advertised though due to the cogs makes a lot of noise. You might be able to put some lube on there to get it to be more quiet, but I just removed roughly all the cogs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK4rry on 11/22/2012

- Good price, really cheap (3.40$) - Super usefull item, resolves incompatibilities problems on your car´s stereo Not really tough build, better you dont press it too hard cause it could break or It arrived faster than expected, which was really nice. It solves really easy the old cars stereo´s problems; only connect it to your mobile phone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections