Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinn3 on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's very cheap and works without and problems at all. Just plug it into your car and your audio-device and you're good to go.Cons:Build quality isn't the best. The plastic doesn't feel that robust but it has yet to break. Hopefully it wont.OtherThoughts:It is well worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamayloba on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Makes it possible to connect the mp3 player to old cassete tape car deck. The price is low enough.Cons:There are extra plastic parts inside (shown in the picture). I drew them because they produces loud sounds. Without them device works perfect. The cable looks v... Read more

unnecessary parts
    0 0
  • posted byigorkro on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very lightweight item, and extremely easy to use. Just plug it to the audio source, put into the cassette player, and here you go)Cons:Wire looks a bit thin, so I suppose in some extreme situations it can become broken.OtherThoughts:The first thought that I had when I fi... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysirprospect on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Fits perfectly into the car audio system - Works as soon as you put it in - No rewind issues. Just plug and playCons:- Wire is a bit fragile, can easily snap off if not careful - The sound quality is not that great, so may ruin the quality coming from some good MP3 pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelianfg on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:*Very handy and portable, really easy to use, just plug it into your mp3/mp4/cellphone and you are good to go *it works really nice with several types of devices, provided they have 3.5mm audio input *sound quality is very good, it is as if you were plugging yo... Read more

works great!
    1 0
  • posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Works as advertised -Slightly modified and works as handsfree headset (duh) -You can switch the cable aroundCons:-Did not work off the bat with my car stereo -Cut myself opening itOtherThoughts:Works as advertised though due to the cogs makes a lot of noise. Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK4rry on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good price, really cheap (3.40$) - Super usefull item, resolves incompatibilities problems on your car´s stereoCons:Not really tough build, better you dont press it too hard cause it could break orOtherThoughts:It arrived faster than expected, which was really nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterNeves on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Lets you connect an input device with headphone jack 3.5 mm, to a cassette. The sound quality is better on one side than the other, and that's the model "MP3 to Cassette Adapter for Car Stereos (Music and HD Sound)".Cons:Often the key play as disabled... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMALENILLA on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great price. I had one some time ago that I purchased at a very good price, and it costed me 12 eur. This one is extremelly cheap and works as well as this one. The sound is great.Cons:Just it took quite a long to be sent to me. But nothing else.OtherThoughts:I... Read more

2 0
  • posted bym0nkey on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Inexpensive compared to other models I've seen in UK shops. Sound quality is good, considering how it works Simple to use - just plug and play!Cons:Slight noise from internal gears - only audible during quiet tracks or very low volumes. Would benefit from less slack in the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections