• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9595298 on 08/08/2015

All gos good. Ship to holland is very good and very good delifery

Impression:Very good,nice,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byThierrya65 on 06/16/2015

Now I can play my mp3 on my old car. Mradio is not actual, but it sound is very good. I can connect my mp3 or my phone and i can ear my music! It's great Thanks.

Impression:Very good,nice,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byDarzeia on 06/09/2015

I use this in my garage with old stereos. It's not the same if you play real cassettes or analog audio via this because this adapter makes little noise. It's acceptable though and it's not bothering me.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byHMihnea on 03/28/2015

Pros: Very useful if you have an old cassette player on your car. Just put it on the player and you can listen you favourite music from phone or mp3! Cons: You can hear the wheels spinning but only on low volume. Overall: Very practical

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfatso83 on 05/14/2015

More than a proof of concept than something usable. Pros: easy to use, works instantly. Cons: poor sound quality.

Impression:Easy, poor;

0 0 0

• posted byNLJM94 on 03/04/2015

I've used this in an old car which only had a cassette player. Works great only makes a little bit of noise so you'll have to crank up the music a little bit.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymaurix85 on 11/03/2014

Spedizione molto rapida. Il prodotto funziona alla perfezione ed ha una qualità elevata. Consigliato

Impression:Qualità perfetta;

0 0 0

• posted byKhiarov on 10/21/2014

Awesome, very easy to use, Plug and Go ! a Great device ! 4.75/5 overall For the quality feel, it feels cheap but who'll see it anyway

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bypinn3 on 04/28/2014

It's very cheap and works without and problems at all. Just plug it into your car and your audio-device and you're good to go. Build quality isn't the best. The plastic doesn't feel that robust but it has yet to break. Hopefully it wont. It is well worth it's price and great to have in a car that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamayloba on 02/26/2014

Makes it possible to connect the mp3 player to old cassete tape car deck. The price is low enough. There are extra plastic parts inside (shown in the picture). I drew them because they produces loud sounds. Without them device works perfect. The cable looks very flimsy. I'll change it when it Of... Read more

unnecessary parts

0 0 2

DX Everywhere