DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Battery Charger for Olympus Li50B/NP-BK1 / SONY (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflaice on 10/09/2013

-Really compact -Has a nice design -Fits well into any bag -battery fits in well -Price, as always at dealextreme -Feels sturdy -cant really think of any cons, does its work with no problems and also looks cool. Can be parted in two pieces. I have no idea why, but thought you might want to know. so the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanantoniobs on 07/01/2013

Lot of times cheaper than a branded charger, but charges perfectly olympus batteries. It comes with a red light (charging) that turns into green when battery is fully charged. Very easy to use, just plug, place your battery and remove when charged. Comes with chinese plug, you might need and adpapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalsaxabi on 03/10/2013

Very good charger, it is a good option while using the camera and other battery charges. Its charge time is quite fast. I bought batteries on DX and luxury van. I do not see against any. I recommend it. Very good charger, it is a good option while using the camera and other battery charges. Its charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattInSoCal on 11/14/2011

- It works fine with both my original Olympus battery, and Vivitar-branded replacement, and three generic Li-50 that I bought from Deal Extreme. - About as small as it can be. - Build quality is fine, same as most other no-name Chinese electronics. If you are red/green color blind like me, it's hard ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJLooy on 07/12/2010

It does what it should, what more could you ask for from a battery charger? Another pro i guess would be that its CHEAP, a lot cheaper than you would get it from olympus. The slot for the battery for the Li-50b, which im using, is a little larger then the battery itself, giving it lots of wiggle room.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections