DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte PET Screen Guard Film for Iphone 5S - Translucent (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good enough Good material Nice build quality.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySwissFreak on 06/25/2015

Easy placement (1minute), only two smal bubbles on the right top corner (doesn't matter). Will buy more of them.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFuhrer666 on 06/12/2015

Pros: - Cheap - Good Cons: - Not easy to apply In general I think it is a good product, worked as should and is great

0 0 0

• posted bymarlousdaemen on 05/21/2015

Very good useful product. Good quality/price-ratio.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymacalo01 on 05/11/2015

Very good made material recommend it - good protective to your phone screen. No cons at all in this product - no complains also Buy it is cheap and worth it

0 0 0

• posted byluacarvalho on 03/30/2015

Very Good

0 0 0

• posted byPHSbrazil on 03/17/2015

Pros: Really transparent, the adhesive fixes as well, the package includes flannels that help a lot in the application and the price is very good. Cons: Nothing

0 0 0

• posted byjon_dealextreme on 12/08/2014

The matte effect is very nice. The protectors perfectly fit to the iPhone 5 / 5S design. I definitely recommend.

Impression:Nice build quality.,Perfectly cut.;

0 0 0

• posted byselinkinali on 12/04/2014

It is just like others which i used before. Easy to use. Very good when you think about the price and it contains 3 pics

0 0 0

• posted byGabo3502 on 08/23/2014

-It does not get scratched -Finger prints does not stay on the protector -Finger's oil get cleaned easily -Protect the screen against light reflect -The best one I have purchased -The home button hole is a little bit bigger than the button, but doesn't cause big problems -It should be a little i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcsmartins21 on 08/07/2014

Pros: it is harder then the other ones I tried, very protective, while still totally transparent. Also, very easy to put on, with the classic 3 layers of plastic which you sould remove in the correct order. Cons: (can't really call it a con, but here it goes) it is rather opaque, so if you want... Read more

Impression:Good enough,Good material,easy to put;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere