DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte PET Screen Guard Film for Iphone 5S - Translucent (3 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Nice build quality. Perfectly cut.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoopkid on 07/28/2014

Pros: Fits the iPhone nicely. Great price for three! Cons: Not reuseable and, as all screen protectors are, difficult to install without having a spec of dust getting trapped (but that's why you get three of them!). Read more

Impression:Nice build quality.,Perfectly cut.;

0 0
  • posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/17/2014

The protective screen cover is from good quality, the price is decent but could always be less. No cons with this product. To apply the screen protector, you need a fairly dust free room, clean the screen with the delivered cleaning cloth en wipe it till there's no dust left. Next pull of the number 1 side and stick it to the screen. Take a credit card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxcrack09 on 03/31/2014

Very good product, feels great the mate surface. It also have the space fot the light sensor next to the front camera and the speaker. Fits really great on the phone, I have seen some other products where the dimensions are a little different compared to the phone, in this case it works very good. Just like any other protective screen it can be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffbren on 01/15/2014

These screen protectors came in nice packaging and also included three cleaning clothes with them. The film went on smoothly and definitely fit the Iphone 5s perfectly. I would say that this is definitely a nice product and the price is excellent especially for three of them. I really didn't see anything I didn't like about this product. This is as ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections