DX » Community » Reviews » Telesin Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for GoPro HD Hero3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRayMann on 05/17/2014

+ Fits the GoPro Hero 3 case and the smaller GoPro Hero 3+ case! I've the Hero 3+ and was afraid that the new case is to small. They have made two small pieces of foam to fill up the gap. + Small and light + Room for the GoPro, BacPacs and a lot of other gatgets - I've to much extra's (The Frame; 5x battery; extra backdoor; extra mounts) and than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfercus on 05/05/2014

A large sized handy storage bag. Very easy to use. The bag has space for the GoPro camera, the GoPro wifi remote, two replacement batteries and extra items such as chargers or an even another battery! and a lot of more stuff i didnt realize it was too big to carry, so i will buy the medium size either. it comes with a foam inside that holds the GoPro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayza57 on 04/23/2014

Everything fits into the case very snugly. It is easy to adjust any space to fit all sort of shapes. This case give good protection for the camera and the accessories I think it would have been good to have some sort of handle or strap on the case. Construction of the case is quite good and I think that the camera would be well protected when traveling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamitshalem on 12/17/2013

its solid and small enough. the best case u can get for that price! fit for many mounts for your gopro. i tryed to find another like this one with no success. its probebly the best one on this site. still a bit expensive. feels like the case can be damaged if its get wet or smashed hard enough. didnt try it, only time can tell. very smelly when i first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinomoi on 12/03/2013

It's the only thing my gopro was missing. I can put almost everything I need to get on holiday : extra battery, extra case, remote control and SD card. Don't worry, the zip seem to be able to work a long time. There's enought foam inside to offer good protection. It might be a little bit small for me who have a lot off spare pieces but can be perfect ... Read more

The case
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections