DX » Community » Reviews » Telesin Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for GoPro HD Hero3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRayMann on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Fits the GoPro Hero 3 case and the smaller GoPro Hero 3+ case! I've the Hero 3+ and was afraid that the new case is to small. They have made two small pieces of foam to fill up the gap. + Small and light + Room for the GoPro, BacPacs and a lot of other gatgets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfercus on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A large sized handy storage bag. Very easy to use. The bag has space for the GoPro camera, the GoPro wifi remote, two replacement batteries and extra items such as chargers or an even another battery! and a lot of more stuff Cons:i didnt realize it was too big to carry, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayza57 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything fits into the case very snugly. It is easy to adjust any space to fit all sort of shapes. This case give good protection for the camera and the accessories Cons:I think it would have been good to have some sort of handle or strap on the case. OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections