DX » Community » Reviews » Telesin Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for Gopro Hero 4/3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Bueno gopro Keep It Organized!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykim2111 on 05/10/2015

VERY GOOD QUALITY GOOD PROTECTION FOR GO PRO GOOD FOR STORING THE PURCHASED ITEMS FOR GO PRO I LOVE THIS BAG

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymarchinisp on 03/09/2015

Eu recomendo a compra. Produto ótimo e de fácul uso

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelkuervo1 on 02/08/2015

if been using it already for a few years and it is still as new. It has been already in 3 travels around asia! great purchase

Impression:gopro;

0 0 0

• posted byelagonell on 01/26/2015

El producto esta impecable, los acabados están bien, no la gopro no queda fija del todo un libre deberías ser más justo pero igual esta muy bien protegido por si acaso se te cae o se moja, un poco cara pero en líneas general si vale la pena.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyDash84 on 11/05/2014

If you have a GoPro and you keep misplacing it and it's accessories, this is great for you. Plus it's shock and water proof.

Impression:Keep It Organized!;

0 0 0

• posted byRhuanBodart on 10/28/2014

Good price and usefulness. It was arrived in my house. I liked so much, it has a good quality. Thanks Dx.com

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjabarcab on 09/20/2014

Es buen producto pero no entran muchos accesorios debido a que es un tamaño reducido Es de buen material y resistente, la calidad es muy buena. Recomiendo no sacar la esponja de adentro dado que ayuda a tener en presion la camara

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 05/17/2014

+ Fits the GoPro Hero 3 case and the smaller GoPro Hero 3+ case! I've the Hero 3+ and was afraid that the new case is to small. They have made two small pieces of foam to fill up the gap. + Small and light + Room for the GoPro, BacPacs and a lot of other gatgets - I've to much extra's (The Frame;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfercus on 05/05/2014

A large sized handy storage bag. Very easy to use. The bag has space for the GoPro camera, the GoPro wifi remote, two replacement batteries and extra items such as chargers or an even another battery! and a lot of more stuff i didnt realize it was too big to carry, so i will buy the medium size a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayza57 on 04/23/2014

Everything fits into the case very snugly. It is easy to adjust any space to fit all sort of shapes. This case give good protection for the camera and the accessories I think it would have been good to have some sort of handle or strap on the case. Construction of the case is quite good and I the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: