DX » Community » Reviews » DVD Remote Controller for PS2 Slim (Battery Included)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitrowtf on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:perfect for those who like to watch a DVD on your ps2. It commands quite simplified, especially the command to turn off the console after the film ends. Now, I no longer get out of bed. xD. perfeito para quem gosta de assistir um dvd no seu ps2. Tem os comandos bastantes s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubtePass on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:You don't need to setup anything, just put on some batteries (included!) and hit Play.Cons:No cons here, the only con might be that almost nobody uses a PS2 for DVD playback nowadays, but that's not the product's fault.OtherThoughts:I was getting tired of remembering tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathancs on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works perfectly on my Playstation 2 Slim, has a good size, allows you to control the playing of music, movies and other battery lasts enough, has a good range and the buttons are very goodCons:The material from which the control is done seems a little fragile,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works like a charm, but get new batteries ! I used this for like a second and the bateries were dead already. I recommend you to get an universal remote and program this baby on it, cause in some time, it will be impossible to get one of this remotes and if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupastah2003 on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- small - works with PS2 Slim - lot of functions - "Reset"-Button is GREAT - lets you use your PS2 as a normal DVD Player - battery included It simply does what it is supposed to do. It is small and lightweight and after using it for a while you don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomunicarla on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- avoids being connected to the PS2 console by the joystick wire - allows the sensation of "i'm really having a real dvd session!" - as it has many buttons, it looks like a real remote control (well, it is, isn't it?) - the "reset" feature/b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulanarod on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:works perfectly with slim ps2 controlling movie DVDs and music CDs good size (small) long reach (over 4 meters) battery lasts quite Buttons are firm and have good contact with the control board Cons:No Cons OtherThoughts:works perfectly with slim ps2 controllin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbijen on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small but useful. Now watching DVD's on the PS2 is made easy and you don't have to use the complex controller for it anymore! Cons:When dropped, the battery may fall out. Just pop it back in and you're ok. Depends on how high the drop is, of course. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgardLeonardo on 03/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheaper than it is sell here in Brazil and very useful, the battery came with a plastic protection to preserve the energy (i really like that :D ) and the DX package is well protected. Cons:Nothing. it works like it was proposed to! I just would like if the tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflowax on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* Compact size * Easy to use * Soft buttons * Looks nice * Don't need a manual * Works at once, no need to configure anything Cons:* Came in not working with an empty battery, so at first i doubted it worked on my ps2 but when i ordered new battery's it finally worked *... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections