DX » Community » Reviews » Aoson M1013 10.1" Android 4.1.1 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / HDMI - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjames198 on 06/02/2014

Tablet is slim, plays movies and games smoothly, overall i'm happy with the product. Also it says It doesn't have bluetooth, but it does and works great. After being in sleep mode and then turning it back on it takes a bit to open things, but once open it runs smoothly.. Also it restarted on me once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytinaknuts on 02/25/2014

The tablet is of great quality, works perfectly, responds quickly. Camera quality isn't super, but it does the job. It contains wifi, bluetooth, etc... Perfect for family use, for business use i would not recommend it, because of the little ram memory (only 1 gb) it would have been easier if the tablet ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydpizetta on 02/14/2014

Shipper, easy to use, it looks very good, is compatible with description. The buttons, sound and touch is ok. The time of the battery is not too bad, considering 4cores and using internet and wacthing videos I used more than 3 hours. The quality of the videos in 1080 is pretty nice, beautiful. The cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertowilliams on 02/04/2014

It's fast, has a good resolution and sharp images, a good touch screen, very good display size, video is running easily without lagging. Has a good memory size, good thickness, good weight and good storage size. It's sound has a little bit low volume and it's not charging through usb port. The power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwally on 01/26/2014

A really nice working tablet, no problems in using it unless it came with chinese preinstalled, but it was solved easely. Ii's a very nice tabled It arrived with chinese as language it took some time and an old tablet to find the language options in some games google play store didn't reconize the tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiguel7PR on 01/10/2014

Beatifull tablet with Android. It´s to thin and light. The tablet has a lot of autonomy, the battery holds several days. The defaulf language is chinese. The camera don´t have enough definition to take acceptable pictures. The tablet greatly reduces benefits without demanding too much level ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections