DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - M (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlviPacheco on 01/05/2013

It was excellent quality, fun, and worked 100% well. The price is much lower than it is in my country. Spanish: Excelente calidad, divertida, y 100% funcional. El precio es mucho más bajo que el de mi país. There were no cons I could find and I have been using it for more than a year now! Spanish: No encontré contras a este producto y ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDJBKSA on 05/01/2011

- Looks awesome! And realistic - EL Panel is easily removable, as it is mounted on Velcro - Great price - Has a control for sensitivity so that its not always on full if the music is too loud or always off if it's too soft - Cable sleeve built in to the shirt - Although its a little bit uncomfortable when you first put it on, you get used to it very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexHamelink on 10/30/2009

-Cool shirt that reacts to sound -It looks really cool when you walk in a dark area with music. The bars keep moving. -It has a slider that you can use to control the sensitivity, so it will work in different settings. -The shirt itself is good quality, and fits well. -the lights aren't that bright, so they work best in dark environments. In daylight ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections