• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome!

posted by elite777halo on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The EL panel is very bright, especially at night.

Everyone asks you about it. It is great when playing Call of Duty with your friends, or being in a loud environment.
    The module is very small (smaller than i expected) and you can adjust the sensitivity dial and power switch through the shirt.

Cons:

The corners of the EL strip are somewhat sharp and tend to scratch skin that brushes past it. This can be solved by either cutting small bits off the corners or folding them inwards.

There is really no other cons to this product.

OtherThoughts:

I do not know whether it was just my shirt, or whether all the shirts are the same, but the module that came in my shirt has a battery compartment for 2xAAA batteries, not 4 like stated in the title.

The module makes small sounds when the panel lights up, but this is normal as the oscillator makes a near silent, high pitch whistling sound when it works (the voltage should not shock humans much, unlike mains power).

Bottomline:

This is a great, fun product which is guaranteed to make you the center of attention at just about any party or gathering you go to...a MUST HAVE for party goers.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections