DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 3-LED Bright White Light for Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byektorbarajas on 07/18/2013

- Excellent Quality - Excellent price - The LEDs are protected by a plastic film - it's felxible but also solid, so that it would stay on the position you set it - very good for working in the dark without disturbing you wife =) - the light is white and very good - none perhaps a bit more length would be great A must have for anyone that would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

The quality of this elegantly built lamp is really good. The neck is so sturdy that it stays where you left it. The switch is quite useful when you need to go somewhere without pulling the whole lamp out. The brightness for me is just right, anything brighter will create more reflection. The plastic covering / diffuser is a little bit bent on mine but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 01/03/2013

It looks (and in fact, it is) strong, reliable and very flexible. I've been using it for a long time and still works like a charm. The LEDs are shiny and powerful so the light is perfect to see the keyboard. I've been using it for more than a year and I've only found two cons: - It's very flexible, but because it is made of steel, you can't put it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 09/11/2012

- Price: it's very affordable, and less expensive that similar products in my country - Very compact design, doesn't take much space when used or when stored - The 3 LEDs provide very good light to your keyboord in completely dark environment - Very convenient if you want to use your laptop in your bedroom and not disturb your wife =) - The flexible ... Read more

Photo taken in completely dark environment
    0 0
  • posted bysecuredigital on 08/11/2011

Very useful item, it's really bright and lasts very long. It's been more than a year and it still works (daily usage). It has a little switch in one side to turn the light off/on. It has 3 powerful white leds. It comes with a metal pipe from the leds to the USB connector, made of good quality and can be bended and won't break, very sturdy. The device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbtuca on 06/13/2011

Very good to illuminate the keyboard of the notebook It is built all in black. Enabling the use of environmental professional goals. Even if the output is atráz micro USB neck reaches Lighting enough to get type of night without any light around. The flexible neck never stop to exactly where it was set. The lighting is enough to illuminate to nearby ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexscorpion on 02/25/2011

Great light distribution, helps me on low light conditions. The back colour matches my laptop and it looks like part of the computer, not some weird add on. The build quality is funny, but it does the trick. Just three LEDs with a resistor connected to the 5V USB power supply with a switch. But the flexible neck is priceless. I was dreaming for USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyX on 08/28/2010

I was searching for a decent USB notebook light for night work and this one seemed to me to be a perfect choice ... and it is. I like the 3 LED design - way better than the 1 LED spot lights. For me the brightness and the light cast is perfect. I connect it to the USB port on the right-hand side of my netbook. Till now, I didn't find any. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDabeMaguro on 06/28/2010

Metal coil construction! Solid USB plug. 3 LED's Not too bright. just bright enough. WILL fit in a netbook case. not yet. Not sure how much this draws from your laptops power supply, but it cant be much. It puts out a great amount of light. i use my netbook at night very often. this lights the keyboard and doesnt hurt my eyes. its a nice amount of light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOakhorn on 06/23/2010

Seems well built and works like it should fitting in a netbook-case flexible, but notweak bright enough to see the keys IT HAS A SWITCH!!!! a little bit dim, but bright enough for nightly chat-sessions:-) very simple: 1 resistor and 3 LEDs LEDs are "ok" if you are not well-coordinated, it could brake your USB-port, but in normal casesit should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections