There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great LED light for your laptop / netbook

posted by ektorbarajas on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Price: it's very affordable, and less expensive that similar products in my country

- Very compact design, doesn't take much space when used or when stored

- The 3 LEDs provide very good light to your keyboord in completely dark environment

- Very convenient if you want to use your laptop in your bedroom and not disturb your wife =)

- The flexible neck works very good, it allows you to move the lamp and the lamp stays in that position

- the LEDs are protected by a transparent silicone cover, which avoids you damaging the LEDs accidentally

Cons:

- The neck is a bit short, I purchased it for my Dell latitude XPS 15, and it's not possible to put it right above the keboard, it must be placed in the righ USB port and at a 45 angle, but it provides a very good light!

- The quality of the plastic cover and the silicone conver is not bad, but could be better

OtherThoughts:

- Even that for big sized laptops the neck is a bit short, it's not a big issue, because it lights the keyboard very good and his compact design make it portable, so you can carry it with among your laptop in the same bag

Bottomline:

I strongly recommend this product, as mentioned earlier, even in complete darknes it lights the keyboard very well !! no longer need to turn on the room light or the desk lamp.

• Photo taken in completely dark environment

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections