DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover - Silver (Lasts forever)
Customer’s impression:
good Very nice effective removes smells I think
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10451149 on 08/31/2016

Bom produto. Gostei. Entrega bem rápida. Pedi em 27.07.2016 e recebi em 31.08.2016.

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bymonvelo on 03/05/2016

Very good article! Very useful! I am very happy!

Impression:good,Very nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by9898285 on 01/23/2016

I am a new user and still did not tested butt i beleive producer. Maybe it will work.

Impression:effective,I think;

0 0 0

• posted byjiwe5 on 12/20/2015

Somewhat mystically this "soap" takes the smell away from your hands, especially fish. You just use it with water and that's it. I paid US$ 2,55 for it. It arrived in 22 days.

Impression:Very nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted byxanibal on 12/03/2015

I must say that the product is awesome. My mom had some troubles to figure out what it was but when I explained that you wash your hand with it and it removes the smell. She was quite happy to see how it works. A++

0 0 0

• posted bycarielv on 07/23/2015

Me ha funcionado solo un par de veces. No trae demasiadas instrucciones pero dudo estar usandolo mal. La mayoría de las veces el olor persiste en las manos. I only find it usefull a few times. Most of the time the odor remains in the hands.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byruggi91 on 07/18/2015

I Use this in kitchen and in a fishing season. Mister perfect is this product! I ha e proved to eliminate the odor whit a soup but i dont riuscito This is the best

0 0 0

• posted byRino8 on 06/27/2015

I bought this for my mom, I was sceptical at first, but the product had good reviews and it was cheap, so I ordered it. And it works, as described, it removes odors from your hands.

Impression:good,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: really works!! Cons: none, it is cheap, really works, looks nice!

Impression:good,effective;

0 0 0

• posted byjokercymaos14 on 05/31/2015

This item works very well to remove all sorts of smells. I bought it because I do not like having to wash my hands several times to remove smells after cooking. This item does what it says it will effectively, there are no cons I can think of.

Impression:effective,removes smells;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere