DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover - Silver (Lasts forever)
Customer’s impression:
good Very nice effective removes smells I think
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinsetta on 01/18/2017

Tried with serveral foods (like garlic, fish, basil), and i have to say, it really vanishes the smell of anything sticked to your hand. Just wash your hands with soap, and then wash your hands with this, rubbing every part of your hand in it.

Impression:Very nice,effective;

0 0 2

• posted by10451149 on 08/31/2016

Bom produto. Gostei. Entrega bem rápida. Pedi em 27.07.2016 e recebi em 31.08.2016.

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bymonvelo on 03/05/2016

Very good article! Very useful! I am very happy!

Impression:good,Very nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by9898285 on 01/23/2016

I am a new user and still did not tested butt i beleive producer. Maybe it will work.

Impression:effective,I think;

0 0 0

• posted byjiwe5 on 12/20/2015

Somewhat mystically this "soap" takes the smell away from your hands, especially fish. You just use it with water and that's it. I paid US$ 2,55 for it. It arrived in 22 days.

Impression:Very nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted byxanibal on 12/03/2015

I must say that the product is awesome. My mom had some troubles to figure out what it was but when I explained that you wash your hand with it and it removes the smell. She was quite happy to see how it works. A++

0 0 0

• posted bycarielv on 07/23/2015

Me ha funcionado solo un par de veces. No trae demasiadas instrucciones pero dudo estar usandolo mal. La mayoría de las veces el olor persiste en las manos. I only find it usefull a few times. Most of the time the odor remains in the hands.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byruggi91 on 07/18/2015

I Use this in kitchen and in a fishing season. Mister perfect is this product! I ha e proved to eliminate the odor whit a soup but i dont riuscito This is the best

0 0 0

• posted byRino8 on 06/27/2015

I bought this for my mom, I was sceptical at first, but the product had good reviews and it was cheap, so I ordered it. And it works, as described, it removes odors from your hands.

Impression:good,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: really works!! Cons: none, it is cheap, really works, looks nice!

Impression:good,effective;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere