DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover (Lasts Forever)
  • 5 star 70 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshahak8 on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price... works well... this is a very simple product, the its price is so low it can hardly cover the free shipment (i suppose). nice feel. its takes time to work but does the job. Cons:non that i can think of or stumbled upon. maybe a bit smaller than expected...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeter88 on 12/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is amazing! It does remove fish, onion, garlic and smelly odors from my hand without soap. So far I've been using it for few weeks and it still working fine. Looks like it may last a lifetime as what description mentioned. Cons:It's hard to rub against hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvildvarg on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes, it works, and it works better then a normal soap. You use it like a bar of soap, rubbing it on your hands under warm water. And then... no remaining odor. Magical? :) Cons:There are no cons here... It works just as a soap. You don't get any bubbles if tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It works + Nice and small so it'll fit in any kitchen + looks nice + lasts forever Cons:- none so far OtherThoughts:I found this item on DX and bought it purely because it was pretty cheap and I was skeptical if this would really work. Well it turns out that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeancracoski on 10/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very good with food odors: Garlic, onions, herbs, spices, vinegar, and etc. It is ligt and gets dry very quick so you can take it in vacations or even in a backpack. It is a unique and curious item to have in the bathroom and people always ask about it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good Useful at kitchen and a must have Looks its price: it's cheap and will last really good Works better than excepted, and dry really fast Must have at home Cons:No cons, it's small but it works perfectly! OtherThoughts:I should have bought 3 of it (to give as a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalvarezb on 10/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Removes odour in a fair extent, however if you expect that after chopping 2 kg onions and using this bar, your hands smell to roses you will be dissapointed. Odor is removed, if you use regular soap afterwards, you will get better and faster results. Cons:The size. Too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuddhiman on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, actually pretty good for the price. Works as advertised, removes the foul smell from your palms. Cons:Size could have been bigger, but its probably made for the chinese hands (lol). Also goes for most indians. Size could have been bigger, but its probably ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbackes on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It really works! - Lasts forever. - Very simple and useful. - As cheap as it could be! Cons:- It doesn't eliminate 100% of the odor. OtherThoughts:Doesn't eliminate 100% of the odor from your hands, but it does help. When you're cooking and your hands get garlic smell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspookybuk on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seems like such a silly thing, but it's really a great product. Even if it didn't remove odors, they are so cute and charming it would be a worthy gift. My mother loved them and gave some to friends, who also loved them. Nice product! Cons:I can't see any con, really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections